VIKINGS

I just can’t fathom how they avoid tripping.

Yes, the octopus is definitely surprised to have met its match.

i thought those were extra long fishing nets to catch the octopus, fish, and whales…

As an Odinist, I am offended.

My name is Leif, so today’s commentary kind of freaked me out a bit. I was like whoa, they’re on to me!

Is that the ocean or a kiddie pool?

I’m sorry, artist; maybe I just don’t get it.

This shirt is just…stupid.

Just.plain.stupid.

the boot shape at the bottom of the oars give the vikings underwater traction in case of icy conditions.

But the Vikings and Bears are rivals… There is mystery afoot

I like how this looks. Any idea of it means though

I didn’t think it’d take us this long. Congrats on the first “I don’t get it this shirt is stupid” post of the thread.

Not every shirt is about “getting it”. That doesn’t mean you have to like this one, but that doesn’t mean it’s stupid simply because there’s no reference to get.

I always thought longboat meant from bow to stern…guess I was wrong. Really liking the playful, quirky design, just having trouble absorbing the color scheme.

I’m mostly French and only 6’, but my sons are both quite tall half-Danes, and most of their unnatural height seems to come from very long legs, so maybe there is something to today’s design…their mom, my wife, is no taller than me, but…ooh her legs!!!

lol indeed. ensiferum is my favorite band of all time. amon amarth is great too. viking metal FTW!

I bet they’d never need Dramamine with those sea legs. Me, I get sea sick just looking at this shirt.

Robbie Gould is usually the kicker I end up with in my fantasy football league. With today’s shirt, I’m inspired to see he is a man of many talents!

They lived in longhouses, sailed longships and were undefeated in the NBA for most of the middle ages. It all makes perfect sense now!

It’s funny, that’s what I was thinking when I saw this shirt too. Oh, Col. Potter. “And swim between their legs…”

I’d like to think that this is Nordic Jesus and his 12 Apostles traversing the English Channel on their way to pillage and plunder Gaul.

*insert joke about French booty"

I don’t think I’d want to be one of those long-legged vikings. Have you seen what a viperfish looks like? A fangtooth? Do you know what a hagfish is? I don’t think I’d want my bare legs to be in those murky depths.