Vino Noceto 2 and 2 (4)

Likewise. Maybe I’ll just use what I have now for Christmas gifting so I can justify/make room for this one …

My first Noceto purchase was the 2005 normale and the 2004 Riserva combo 4 pack back in 2007. Time to restock!

A big “Thanks!” to Jim and Suzy for hanging with this community all these years!

I had these wine a while back. Love the quality of these wine. The reserve has more nose than the standard.

Same thing happened to me. I sent a query to woot to find out why.

I see there was a reply. Not one I liked, or which explained why, but a reply none the less.

Why don’t you ship to NJ? Haven’t we suffered enough having to deal with the ‘Jersey Shore’ reality show and Hurricane Sandy?

Instant buy for me. Now I can drink the last two I have been holding on to.

Will a Woot offering ship to Virginia or is that still considered “third party”?.

Virginia Information Thread

Shame on me! I almost didn’t look today. And to think I would have missed this. Not sure I could have lived with myself. Bought the 4-pack of norma last time, my first experience with Noceto, and I now know it will NOT be my last. This is now a no-brainer for me. Can’t wait to try the Reserva. Great QPR for the norma so am sure it will be even better. In for (2). Would do all (3), but I’m kinda full right now.

Thanks to Woot and to Noceto!!

The Sangiovese is very good - on par with medium priced Italian Chiantis.

I couldn’t resist the Sangiovese last time and loved it! Will have to pass on this one since my wine cellar (aka closet) has 11 more bottles and is also maxed out on the wonderful Ardente Cabernets.

Sorry, can’t ship to Maryland! Sure wish we could.

Yes you have, indeed, suffered plenty. If your state would reduce their fees and beaurocracy, I’d consider adding New Jersey. But, it just isn’t feasible. I can ship there, however, from the winery. So, check us out sometime!
New Jersey doesn’t allow

I’ve purchasd numerous times from Woot because this is very enjoyable wine at an EXCELLENT price…high QPR.

Go for it!!

I ship through a third-party shipper – legally.

Just remembered. Though I can’t ship to Maryland when offering Woot deals, I can ship when you order direct, as I do use a third party shipper. quote postid=“5256883” user=“SuzyGullett”]Sorry, can’t ship to Maryland! Sure wish we could.
[/quote]

4-pack last time was great, looking forward to more!