Vino Noceto 2 and 2 (4)

Vino Noceto 2 and 2 Sangiovese 4-Pack
$54.99 $̶9̶8̶.̶8̶5̶ 44% off List Price
2008 Riserva Noceto Sangiovese, Shenandoah Valley, California
2009 Noceto Sangiovese, Amador County
CT link above

Previous offer:
11/27/12

We just had the '09 Noceto Sangio at our favorite BYOB Italian place last night. Everybody loves these wines, and I made a comment that the next time it came up I would be in for the max. Lo and behold, it pops up today. In for 3!

Z

No wine until March for me. If this rule doesn’t apply to you, BUY!!!

March is only 9 days away…

You guys are making me take a second look at just ordering 1. Is it really that good?

Automatic buy of 3! LOVE this winery and the sangiovese!

At $15/btl, absolutely. And this is 2 riservas. Seriously delicious juice.

Now you all have me debating on upping the order to 2 or 3.

This is a wonderful favorite around here for anyone newcomers on the fence.

Alright, you’ve talked me into it, I’m in for 3! I just missed it the last time this was offered and wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or not. Now I’m thinking it was a bad thing.

Thanks for the push over the edge!

OOh, happy to see this too…I gave it all away at Christmas. Yay Woot!

CRA’AP! First maxing out on the Wellington and now this. In for three…for life.

YES!!!

Me too. May have to log off soon.

Based on the great reviews here in the comments, I attempted to buy this but it says they can’t ship to Tennessee. WTF? I purchased from this site just a few weeks ago. Do different wines have different rules about where they will ship?

If you like sangio at all you owe it to yourself to get some of these.

In for 1, but would be in for more if I hadn’t gotten in on the last few deals and have tons left.

Yes, whatever wine is offered, that winery must have a license to ship to each state. Unfortunately TN isn’t included in this offer. If you have a friend or relative that lives in a state that this ships to, you can order it and have it sent to them as a “gift” then work out with them how you are going to get it.

Made it just in time!

nice! yea, the reserva is a top 10 all time for me.

I see. Thanks for the info.