Vino Noceto Nutz! Red Wine (6)

Vino Noceto Nutz! Red Wine 6-Pack
$59.99 $108.00 44% off List Price
NV Tutti I Giorni Nutz! Red Wine
CT link above

Winery website

I’ve been waiting for some Vino Noceto Sangiovese for some time. This is close enough. I’m in.

Of course it doesn’t ship to Hawai’i.

:frowning:

Do wine offers ever ship to Hawaii? I don’t recall ever seeing it.

Tempted to pick up a bunch for wedding wine. Jim or Suzy…you think we could do this deal in a few months directly? i.e. once we figure out our wine needs?

You can always ask. We’ll see.

I’ll take 2 or 3 if someone doesn’t want all 6!

We served 2009/2010 Vino Noceto Sangiovese as one of the two red options at my wedding and guests thoroughly enjoyed it. I think this Nutz would be great!

Side note: We purchased a total of 120 bottles (of red, white, and sparkling) for ~100 guests… and had about ~50 left over for personal comsumption. Not necessarily a bad thing… :slight_smile:

I see this wine was bottled in 2012… are they 2012 grapes? Maybe I’m missing something.

I’ve had the Vino Noceto Sangiovese 2009 and 2010. I would say the 2009 was the better vintage (maybe 2010 will be better in a year). It went perfect with Gnocchi and mushrooms.

done

Enabler. :tongue:

Are the grapes sourced from the same vineyards as the Sangiovese (Amador County) and Barbera (Shenandoah Valley) that you produce? If so, I would assume that explains why the Appelation of the grapes is listed as nothing more specific than “California”?

If not, can you tell us more about where the grapes are from?

There are very few wines I buy again and again, but this brand is one of them. Such a consistent, easy to drink wine and magnificent with food.

Vino Noceto is a must buy for me. Haven’t had this blend but I love the Sangiovese we’ve purchased in the past from them.

My wife refers to Vino Noceto Sangiovese as our house wine so should be able to through the SWMBO ban.

Will have to drink some of the old Wellington to make room in the rack for this.

Yeah, we really need an outstanding PS offer to break him.

I really thought the Frivolo was going to do it actually.

How does this compare to the Sangiovese and Reserve?

CT on the embargo list again for this brand. Will not being going Nutz for Nocetto this holiday season.

I don’t remember if this winery has commented on previous offers… Would be nice to see them stop in and answer some questions. =)