PRODUCTS:
1 2007 OGP Zinfandel
2 2007 Noceto Riserva Sangiovese
1 2008 Noceto Sangiovese
CT links above

Winery website

Previous offer:
2/25/11

Love it love it love it. Damn you, woot gods! My wallet cries, but I smile.

The Zin in this is from the same vineyard, the (Original) GrandPere, as Scott Harvey’s 1869 Zin.

Hmmmmmmmmmm…really have started to like Sangio

Funny; I just finished a bottle of Noceto Sangio last night. I’ve been enjoying it very much. Wish i had the right wine vocabulary to explain why. Aroma, middle-weight body, the right flavors on my palate.

Just checked the recycle bin: It was their 2006 Misto Sangiovese, via woot. Again, I liked it a lot.

If anyone on staff is reading the posts, could you check (and send me) my birthday coupon please so I can use it on the Woot off at some point?! Thanks!

So I read some of the posts written the last time this was offered and they all are very favorable. Haven’t looked up current pricing but someone mentioned all four on the winery website were going for about $95 together.

Anyone have anything more negative to say about these? Or super positive for that matter… little high for my poor wallet but looking yummy and therefore on the fence…

wait… we get a birthday coupon!!! Mine is in 6 days… can I get mine too??

Try a plea to bdaycoupon@woot.com.

Woot birthday.
http://wine.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=2476722

If you like Sangiovese/Chianti…You should really enjoy this.

Auto-Buy from me. :slight_smile:

I bought this the last go around, not knowing anything about Sangiovese - it was such a nice surprise. For me, it wasn’t overly sweet or acidic. It’s rich, full, balanced and a bit jammy. A terrific wine with food or just for sipping. A very nice wine discovery.

I think it’s one year from when you made your first wine.woot purchase, but I never received one either.

Instant/Auto-buy for me. They were my first Wine.Woot purchase way back when and the reason why Sangiovese wines are my favorite varietal. I have had two bottles of the 2007 Res. and they are definitely on par with the rest of the Noceto wines. I haven’t tried the Zin yet, but if it tastes half as good as their Sangios, I know I’m in for a treat.

oh balls… thought for a minute I was going to be able to afford this one… thanks for the info

wokay. in for one! first woot-off purchase! The previous offers seemed to have gotten amazing reviews!

You’ve definitely experienced their stuff…I was actually down to only 2 bottles of their sangio so I had to go in for two. It is my defacto Sangiovese when I want to impress someone. I gave a bottle to a good friend for their birthday because she’s a Sangio fiend. Needless to say it was enjoyed!

I don’t know what to do… Anyone have any tasting notes??? I am afraid to order as we are in the 90’s here… Will they cook? Will something else I want come along??? Will my family disown me for buying more wine??? Oh the questions to ponder…

Bummer, I still have all but 1 bottle from the last offering that I went in for 2 on. :frowning: