Vintage Canvas/Leather Messenger Bags

Vintage Canvas/Leather Messenger Bags

Fine, well that’s just fine. You people keep putting these bags up for sale.

In for 1 brown satchel. I need something with which to carry all these socks I keep buying from you.

2 Likes

As seen in the Spongebob episode Chocolate with Nuts, you’ll need a bag to hold all your bags.

To get some idea…

2 Likes

95% canvas and 5% leather. Very bulky bag.

tenor%20(3)

1 Like

I disagree about the “very bulky” and exaggerated complaint about not enough leather… do you actually have one? What are you comparing it to?

Just received mine today and very happy with it. Looks nice, NOT extremely bulky or heavy, think it will provide good protection for laptop and some papers and misc items inside. Actually one of the “bulkiest” parts is the shoulder strap, which I think is a good thing. It looks and feels nice and strong, styled to match the bag. In the past I’ve had many “laptop bags” that came with some basic generic shoulder-strap of simply nylon or polyester, clipped on with plastic clips, that looked and felt cheap and weak. I’m glad that this bag comes with a beautiful 1/2 lb strap (didn’t measure it but probably about that…)

If deal comes up again I’ll probably by another or maybe one of the other styles. Highly recommend this deal!

2 Likes

Me too, +1 @pmarin Maybe @bmetbatya got confused over what sale they were commenting on. I’m going to have to start dressing a little less like a bum if I’m going to be carrying this beautiful bag. It’s quite the upgrade over the black fabric Amazon Basics with the cheap shoulder strap I currently sport.

2 Likes