MODEL:
Vinturi Red Wine Aerator,
Vinturi Red Wine Tower

Product website

Previous offers:
10/16/09
12/5/09
Plus various woot-offs

I got the Vinturi without the tower - I like the device as a “hurry-up” aerator - I think that letting a very good red breathe is much preferable, but for everyday stuff, this thing works a treat.
The tower would have been handy as holding the aerator and pouring can require some effort- after a few glasses…

Didn’t realize that it was one or the other for the price—
to paraphrase Life of Brian
“27.99 for that, you must be mad…”

The tower that is…
I don’t remember what I spent on the Vinturi.
Probably too much.

I would much rather have one of the hand blown decanters that use to show up on here… but might get one of these for now.

Here is the offer from an April Woot Off. This is the same offer.

Previous Woot

why is this only marketed for red? and what’s the difference with the white one for white wine? Can’t any color be used to any wine?

I have the Rabbit vinturi aerator that plugs into the top of the wine bottle, and it works well, but there’s nothing like decanting the wine.

Amazon has the Aerator alone for $25.50 with free shipping
Or the 6 piece set (which includes aerator and tower) for $45.88

Woots not beating the competition (err father in law) any more it seems.

Yes but red wine can stain and discolor the white one supposedly. No reason you cant use whites on the red wine that i know of.

I’ve had the Vinturi Red Wine Aerator for about a year now. I love it. Ironically, I just purchased the tower and aerator at Amazon.com a couple of days ago for my Dad (Father’s Day gift). It was a little under $46 with free shipping, so I’m not sure how good of a deal this is if you plan on getting both.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002OL2MWM

I got the Aerator for my birthday or something last year. Bought the tower because as someone else said, it’s a pain in the butt to hold that aerator over the glass…after a few glasses.

Anyone want to guess what the next wine will be??

I keep hoping the Soiree reappears. Got one here almost a year ago (7/11/10) and my wife broke it last month. At $18 (at the time), and way more effective, it puts this deal to shame.

I’m thinking Cosentino :slight_smile:

Actually it probably won’t been so many of them on here, that they’ll need to clear out some other brands.

I wonder what the grand finalle will be ?

Soirres are great and they are only $25 through winesoiree.com with free shipping so about the same as a woot $18 + shipping

My favorite thing about this Woot-Off has been the increasingly disgruntled comments, but you guys are really letting me down right now. Where’s the outrage about another flipping Aerator?

I actually really like my Venturi. The only bad comment that I would have is that I already own this product so lets hurry this up already :slight_smile: But really I would encourage you to buy this if you are looking for a good aerator.

aerators look pretty good right now.

I already got one, and it’s a nice one too!! (so I don’t need to order another one)

Now where is the wine? Please!!!