Vinturi Wine Aerator

Average lower price on fleabay so I’ll pass on this one.

I am so sad to see the jk! I read the top and thought… that sounds incredible!

But to note on the product, I swear by mine and always run at least a glass of what I’m drinking through this to see if I want to open the whole thing up. Not every wine needs it, but it helps with way more than it’s value. It turns 10 dollar bottles into 20 dollar bottles, so after 3 it’s paid for itself!

true, i said meh, but i was convinced, got red wine one. too bad woot ships so slowly, i still havent gotten my wine from weeks ago!

Is this an alternative to decanting wine?

Hot diggity! I’ve been staring at these on Wine Enthusiast for weeks, trying to decide whether or not to pull the trigger.

Problem solved.

I have bought both the red and white aerators and have been genuinely impressed. They do a much better job of aerating than the competitors I used. I’m extremely pleased with mine and if you are looking for a good aerator, you won’t be disappointed!

I really wish I had one of these a little while ago when I had this really great bottle of wine and got a mouthful of sediment at the end. I’m seriously just thinking F it and buy one.

If I didn’t already buy four of these I’d be in. Wish they would sell the Vinturi Wine Aerator Tower.

You can get some improvement with the white, though I agree it’s a lot less than with red (admittedly, I’ve only tried the white one with Triacipedis).

At this moment, Amazon has not matched the price for the White Wine Aerator.

If you buy more than one Aerator, Amazon’s price is higher, since woot will ship the others without increasing shipping.

My one wish is that the aerator came with the stand that I saw in a picture at Amazon, so you only have to hold the bottle, and I would have a free hand for talking.

My wife has been anamored with these things ever since one of her friends got one. Thank you Woot for having this in a WootOff so I will have something for my wife amidst all the other stuff I purchased (for myself).

So the dual vinturi that amazon is offering doesn’t have a screen? Both look to be new…

I have both the red and white
there’s no difference between them besides one being colored black and the other being colored white (obviously as to not mix up aerating 2 diff bottles of wine)

now that I have seen these for myself, though I do like how they look all sleek and such…

I’d much rather perfer spending what, $5? And making one myself as this is NOT difficult to reproduce.

is ok though, i figure for wine tasting gatherings and such, these can come in handy (plus family gatherings).

atleast they look nice? lol
would I buy again if mine turn up stolen, warped or break? NOPE…i’ll just make one myself

cheers

Bought. Thanks!

I was only kidding about getting it in time, the party is still on with or without the Vinturi.

I don’t suppose you live in SoCal. You’re combining two of my favorite things into one fantastic-sounding party. :slight_smile:

This is great, easily adds $5-$10 in taste to bottles of bottom-shelf red. Not particularly useful for the higher end reds, but pays for itself quickly if you drink a lot of table wine.

from a discussion I just read:
http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/634801#4848502

I wonder if amazon matched the price of the red one.

I bought one here last time but it did not include the screen as shown even though it said it was included. Also took a long time to ship.

My wife got me a Vinturi about year ago. I was really skeptical that it would work at all. She said she was skeptical as well, but someone at a little local wine shop swore by it.

We did some side-by-side testing and it really does work. The wine opens up as if it had been decanted for a while.

We also tested to see if running wine through multiple times makes a difference: it does.