Violight Silver Zapi Toothbrush Sanitizer

Ha! Ha! Okay, we’ve sat through some long times tonight. We’ve had the t-shirts, the cutting board, the power painter - anybody else notice the irony of this product’s headline?

“We move at a fast pace here at Woot.”

i really hope you are telling the truth i got 3 thank you woot wooooot

I really feel like I’m obliged to post this.

Mike - There is a disclaimer that comes with all WOOT branded products.

WARNING: All WOOT branded products could contain a mini-breathalizer-Roomba. Failure to blow during a WOOT-OFF to ensure complete inebriation for participation during the 23rd hour renders the pretty spinning lights useless.

Will the UV hurt vampire fangs?

If you clean the gem yourself, you risk damaging it and lowering the amount of the appraisal.

You can UV ray sanitize toothbrushes, contact lens case, or anything by leaving it out in the sun. >_>

Why was this not a color option?!

I have the older Zapi and I’ve had it for 1.5 years. It still works and I like it, but I don’t really know if it does anything specific.

Wuss.

I’m so tempted, but sooo non-committal at the same time. Watched the video on the product site, sounds like their saying “Violate”. Maybe I need my hearing checked.

LOL

What happens to the water after rinsing the toothbrush? It just collects at the bottom? Hmmm…been brushing ever since I’ve had teeth and I haven’t died yet. I’ll pass on this.

Can we be safe in assuming this woot off is going to continue seeing how this piece of garbage wont sell out?

So what’s your point?

I did my part; in for two. I’ll be curious to see if we really do have fewer colds and recurrent stuff this winter.

I am, however, opening myself up for razzing from my husband, who needles me for being something of a germaphobe. I think Purell is one of the best inventions EVAH. (Yes, I live in NYC. Touching door handles and stair banisters skeeves me out to no end.)

(fixed typo)

I was not aware that there were porous woots…

no woots from Kentucky on this? hmmm

Would his hat fit?

I don’t believe it… Could it be…? Could it really be…? A two-day!?