Violight Zapi Toothbrush Sanitizer

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Violight Zapi Toothbrush Sanitizer
$9.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

These again?

moar?

We just had these yesterday, the comment on it was even the same.

Weren’t these up yesterday?

Pete and Repeat were sitting on a fence, Pete fell off, who was left? REPEAT!

I like the design of these better than the old flat kind they used to carry. That being said, I still have the flat kind & it works just dandy.

are these the new sansa mp3 players?

Here’s a solution in search of a problem. Is there one person - ONE PERSON - in the history of the world that has been harmed in any way because he did not sanitize his unshared toothbrush?

Isn’t it just easier to move your toohbrush out of splash range of your toilet?

toothbrush that is

Barsh mmph ooohffsss. Shan mmph proooob.

I bought 2 of these last year. I didn’t give it much thought, but after about 6 months I looked inside. It was black with mold. It might kill germs, but it breeds mildew. It was disgusting. I tossed them out.

Were you putting anything in your mouth that you shouldn’t?

Edward Bunghabit, 52, of Snohomish, Washington. But he was the only one.

Wow, that’s the kiss of death. Tks for the tip cause I was thinking.

Note that they say that bacteria can grow on your toothbrush, and that good oral health contributes to overall health, but they do not claim that reducing the bacteria on a toothbrush is a benefit to oral health. They don’t make the claim because they can’t.

According to the ADA there is no evidence that anything beyond rinsing your toothbrush with water and allowing it to air dry provides any health benefit.

So, yes, it will kill some germs on your toothbrush, which is fine if that helps you sleep better at night, but it isn’t going to make you a healthier person or reduce health risks.

United stats of America explained how oral health is capable of increasing your life span by 6 years!

Yes, oral health is good for you, but there’s no evidence that sanitizing your toothbrush helps your oral health.