Viral Kawaii

Yay! In for two! Perfect for my Immunization Coalition meetings.

But hubby won’t let my nine year old son wear one.

Hahaaa, I knew this was going to make it. Congrats Boots!

Soon to be seen on a series of ‘Get Well Soon’ cards, or should that be ‘Don’t Get Well Too Soon.’ Congrats on the print Boots. Dear Woot, Bring on Nightlife for an EC.

i just bought one, but i like to know what my shirts say. anyone know what this says?

I’ve never seen herpes so happy.

This shirt is sickeningly cute.

Who wants a respectable lady, anyway? :wink:

Thanks everyone, so happy it printed. I’m glad there’s a place in this world for poor unwanted herpes. Herpes, herpes, herpes! Now on to the ECs!

Really? The last 3 picks have been atrocious IMO. Congrats to the artists regardless.

my daughter took one look and was all “its so disgustingly cute! Get me one!” so, ok. getting one.

It says “I’m Contagious” conveniently right underneath Herpes. Enjoy.

not a fan of the font for “I’m Contagious”. Deal breaker for me…

awesome, thanks! nothing i love more than a nerdy shirt! :slight_smile:

My second WOOT! shirt purchase. Can’t wait to wear it.

This is perfect for those that suffer from “Three Stooges Syndrome”!

Here’s the door to your body, see?

And these are oversized novelty germs. That’s influenza, that’s herpes, and this cute little cuddle-bug is mono. Here’s what happens when they all try to get through the door at once.

Woo-woo-woo-woo-woo-woo-woo! Move it,chowderhead!

We call it, “Three Stooges Syndrome.”

Burns: So what you’re saying is, I’m indestructible!

Doctor: Oh, no, no, in fact, even slight breeze could –

Burns: Indestructible.

omg is it late! i didn’t realize that it was english with just a stylized font!!

Actually, it depends on what causes the meningitis, as meningitis is caused by many different pathogens.

Yey~~~ ^^ I am so happy this shirt finally get printed!! Thank you!! It really really really really really really made my day ~^^ he he~

This has got to be the number one, top rated, all time greatest shirt to wear while surfing the net alone in your room at 1 am in the morning.

To wear it in public…
Not so much

This is really cute, but I just don’t think I want to walk around with a shirt that suggests that I’m infected with herpes.

Congrats Boots!
Definitely one of the best from that derby. It’s scary how well you do kawaii. :slight_smile: