Visit R'Lyeh!

I’ll never make it as a Lovecraft fan ficcer

ACK. Was gonna buy until you pointed that out. It’s like pointing out that right now, somewhere on your body, you have an itch. You just can’t ignore it after that!

I too wish the designer had used the familiar spelling. (I’d have expected the folks at Woot! to be geeky enough to have caught this and suggested a revision.) But since I’d already ordered this before realizing, I’m going to live with it. I figure the spelling will be a conversation starter with literate women, and jblood has kindly provided an interesting answer to the question it prompts.

As a separate note - the woot monkeys manage to bang out the best write-ups ever. Must take tons of typewriters, too. Unless the Woot crew just picks these scribbled up on seashells washed ashore every morning and is wise enough not to ask any questions.

If you’re close enough to read the postcard/t-shirt/tote bag, it’s too late for you.

Agreed. I had my finger on the buy button, but then I ;_; 'd.

Wait… that shirt doesn’t say “Ryloth”. If it does, that is the ugliest Twi’lek slave girl I’ve ever seen!

I gotta stop reading those Star Wars Expanded Universe books.

Speed to First Woot: 2m 58.228s
First Sucker: todolosdolores
Last Wooter to Woot: Woodnman412
Last Purchase: 2 minutes ago

First day sales 597
First day posts 25