VistaQuest 8MP HD Digital Camcorder

Cheap

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

VistaQuest 8MP HD Digital Camcorder
$39.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 VistaQuest DV800HDS 8MP HD Digital Camcorder - Silver

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Am I the only one seeing a picture of a knife in the middle of the slideshow for this?

And it comes with a Knife!

No, I see it too. Maybe it’s a bonus gift. LOL.

“VistaQuest?” That sounds like a failed sequel to Star Trek or some other space show.

Hmm… guess it could be a western too. Something to follow Pale Rider.

Being a camcorder authority I’d say pass on this, if for no other reason than it’s $49.99 elsewhere on the Net. So not a good deal.

And of course I have never heard of this brand, so that’s another reason. It reminds me of the old Aiptek camcorders I have, from about seven years ago.

IMHO there’s lots better ones for about $80+, for example the Flips that Woot has. And I love my Kodak Zi8 and Flip HD.

Then again, $40 is not a lot of money for a camcorder, so maybe if you don’t have one, this is an OK deal. Or something to stuff the kid’s stocking.

Really cheap!!! You get what you definitely get what you pay for with this one. It freezes up every time it’s used. The game on it sucks!!! The only reason I have not returned it is because my 7 year old loves it and if he breaks it won’t be a huge loss.