VIT Labs Garcinia Cambogia Extract, 60ct

I know results may vary, but I tried this stuff and it actually increased my hunger. I woke up ravenous!

And I took it daily for six weeks with no change in anything. Other than I was more hungry.

Item Preview:
http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/1aaf6713-9052-4b06-95e9-186f140a7910.jpg

**Item: **VIT Labs Garcinia Cambogia Extract, 60ct
Price: $9.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New
Read the Blog - Buy It

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=VIT Labs Garcinia Cambogia Extract, 60ct)

[Search Google](VIT - Google Shopping Labs Garcinia Cambogia Extract, 60ct)

Dr Oz explains Garvinia Cambogia

In late 2012, a United States television personality, Dr. Oz, promoted Garcinia cambogia extract as a “magic” weight-loss aid. Dr. Oz’s previous endorsements have often led to a substantial increase in consumer interest in the promoted products. However, clinical trials do not support claims that Garcinia cambogia is an effective weight-loss aid.[5] A meta-analysis found a possible small, short-term weight loss effect (under 1 kilogram).[6] However, side effects–namely hepatotoxicity–led to one preparation being withdrawn from the market.[7]
A 1998 randomized controlled trial looked at the effects of hydroxycitric acid, the purported active ingredient in gambooge, as a potential antiobesity agent in 135 people. The conclusion from this trial was that “Garcinia cambogia failed to produce significant weight loss and fat mass loss beyond that observed with placebo”

My most often spam email is for this product. Oz needs to shut up already. I’ve met him, more then once. He’s a cardiology surgeon strictly but got his big TV break. Even when he practiced, he came in the OR to do 10 minutes of the job and breezed on to the next patient. Residents opened and closed. Don’t let him or this product fool you. I guaranty you he or his family wouldn’t take it. FDA is due to pull it off the market soon. If you’re a reseller, you’ll be okay but don’t take it into your body.

Is this brand any good? Just last month that report was going around with how almost 100% of supplement brands on shelves, the pills didn’t contain any of the ingredient on the label, and were mostly just starch/sugar or other filler, or even a different plant altogether.

I’ve been buying from this natural/organic store and have been very happy with all the supplements I get there (and lots of other people swear by them), but they are a few dollars more…

Linky (not a referral link)

I would only switch if there’s good evidence this is a brand to trust. I’ll pay a few dollars more to know what I’m getting…

Considering this, I’m pretty shocked that Woot is selling this stuff. For those who don’t want to look it up: hepatotoxicity is chemical-induced liver damage. And the herbal supplement industry is extremely underregulated; you could buy this and wind up with nothing but capsules filled with rice powder.

I’ve tried this stuff for two months. I gained 6 pounds while on it and my appetite increased.

Your Mileage may vary, but I found it didn’t work - at least for me.

I’d have to disagree with you, that the industry is not regulated. I can immediately recall countless letters from FDA to small herb or supplement creator companies. Most recently I saw a Herbal Papaya company get a warning for linking their product reviews from Amazon on their website. The FDA representative said it was misleading to the potential customers. How can providing previous customer feedback be anything but informative? Just because the product works for a specific purpose and wasn’t created in a lab? A lot of the “horror stories” you have heard is big pharmaceutical companies propaganda. Hypocrites like Pfizer who now own a large share into the “natural products” industry. Anyway I can’t attest to the product quality, just wanted to defend some of the herb and supplement dealers who have to contend with this bad rap. Even now, I’m gearing up to spend another 10k or so to get specific labels on my products. So much for being unregulated…Thanks for the exposure Woot.

VIT Labs Garcinia Cambogia Extract, 60ct
Price: $9.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard* or $9 Two-Day or *$12 One-Day
Condition: New

Comparison Links:
[Google Products](VIT - Google Shopping Labs Garcinia Cambogia Extract, 60ct) - [Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=VIT Labs Garcinia Cambogia Extract, 60ct) - [Previous Woot Sales](Google Labs Garcinia Cambogia Extract, 60ct)

I’d be a little cautious, as it looks like Vit Labs has removed these supplements from their product line! Here is a link to their product page:

Makes you wonder…

Linking to reviews on Amazon is not a reliable way to judge a product.The information there may or may not be “previous customer feedback”. Unfortunately, company shills can plant reviews that are more than a little misleading.

Here’s my 2¢ about this stuff.

I started taking this about 2 months ago with my wife. I find it helps. I take 2 500 mg capsules (Super Citrimax plus ChromeMate by SNAC) a half hour before each meal. I find it works pretty good to curb my hunger. After the half hour, half the time I forget that was going to eat at that time. When I do eat, it seems that I am satiated easier. It also seems to help curb my tendency to snack on sugary snacks.

However, my bottle ran out a couple weeks ago and I haven’t had a chance to get a new one yet. I tried just drinking water before I ate, but I was still starving and had to eat. I’m getting snacky again, too.

This worked pretty good for me. Weight wise, I haven’t noticed any change, but that’s because I’m also working out. My waist has slimmed down a bit though.

I think I’ll pass on this Woot. I don’t know whats in the pills aside from GCA (which it has 1300 mg per serving, which is better than what I was taking, if its at least 60% pure extract). The bottle I got was for $17 at the local health food store. That is for 120 capsules.

For Garcinia Cambogia to actually work, it has to have the right ingredients in the right proportions. And that’s where one of the biggest problems always arises.

Many of the ingredients that make up a good Garcinia Cambogia supplement aren’t cheap. So companies will buy less effective, cheaper extracts to use in their products. Other companies use fillers, binders, and synthetic ingredients to help cut costs.

For example, some Garcinia Cambogia companies will include the right ingredients, but the HCA extract they use (that’s the active ingredient that helps people lose weight) is not the same as what scientists used in clinical trials. When this happens, the company can save a lot of money, and the customer gets fooled.
A good Garcinia Cambogia supplement should be at least 1,500mg, contain 60% HCA (the plant’s active ingredient), potassium to help with absorption–and nothing else.
#1 Top Choice: Whole Body Garcinia Cambogia.
It contains the right mg, potassium, and is from a reputable company.
CXGRANT is correct that it is not listed or available through VIT Lab’s own website.

The thing to keep in mind is that you were taking a well-researched, patented product. This has a good dose of HCA, but Super Citrimax also has some calcium and potassium and is the specific product that was studied with good results.

I have heard that you want the RAW versions. The brand my ladies doctor told her was “Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract RAW”. Here is a link to it on amazon. Has worked great for my lady but you still have to exercise. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BHHFMOY/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Actually this product does work. You send them money and can no longer can afford to buy pizza, chips and ice cream , the end result is …you lose weight!

So its a win for everyone.

You’re wrong, the supplement industry is woefully under regulated in this country. If you want a better example, look to Health Canada.
And Dr. Oz is a quack.

I’ve found that most of what Dr. Oz recommends are useless hyped products. I have yet to try one that has helped in any way shape or form. The way he does his show is like he’s this giant infomercial…