Vitalsox Unisex VT0616 Compression Socks

Compression socks are amazing and really do wonders for comfort. I am far from old but love using them. When doing a 12 hour clinical shift which entails mostly standing, I always put compression socks on. I am amazed at how good my feet and legs feel. Personally, I prefer 20-30mm/Hg compression over this 12-18mm/Hg, but this one on sale should be sufficient for a majority of individuals.

I also wear them on clinical shifts or concerts/festivals … I wore them to the U2 concert standing front stage … for over 6 hours … my feet and legs felt great afterwards! However, I only wear the 20-30mm/Hg variety … they are harder to put on, but they provide much better compression than the lower ones. Also wear them when running and cycling. However, talk to your doctor first about wearing 20-30mm/Hg socks.

I’ve learned to not order compression socks unless they include calf measurements in their sizing.

How do I size them?

There’s a size chart on the specs tab.

I have used these exact socks on a regular basis while training and during a couple of different Obstacle Course Races. They are fantastic and really benefit recovery if used during strenuous activities.

I see the size chart but I do not understand the footnote underneath it regarding trainer size. Is that another term for running shoe? It probably is now that I’m remembering these are made in Italy!

I see the size chart but I do not understand the footnote underneath it regarding trainer size. Is that another term for running shoe? It probably is now that I’m remembering these are made in Italy!

XL size listed in the chart but not included.

Yeah, it happens. Standard charts.

Well I posted a question, it’s gone.

Woot seems to really not want buys.

I can has weekends too?

Are the dark gray socks gone?

Yes they are. Sorry.

How are these VT0616 models different from the other one being sold?