Vitamix Series 750 Blender, Professional-Grade

Vitamix Series 750 Blender, Professional-Grade

1 Like

this seems like a really good price, especially if it has the full warranty. my vitamix recently broke and the warranty coverage and repair was outstanding. i had it back in less than a week, all covered by warranty, including the shipping.

2 Likes

I can’t find the 750 available in these colors on any website other than Woot…weird. Anyone know if these were made for some specific retailer? Otherwise, worried they aren’t real…

1 Like

You must be new here. Welvome.

I can find them if I search by color but yeah, probably for a big retailer.

1 Like

I don’t like big retailers, I like Woot.

2 Likes

Sucking up will not get you to heaven.

1 Like

But if one wants to go to paradise, there’s a place in Michigan.

(I’ll see myself out.)

1 Like

Been there. I prefer the one in the Bahamas.

1 Like

I’m still not getting into heaven because that girl sucked at getting the thing, then was still begging for somebody to send her the thing, so I considered just sending her the thing, but I wouldn’t have been doing it with a cheerful heart, so I didn’t.

I had good intentions

1 Like

Capture

1 Like

I am, really. I probably don’t need to be out in public.

Besides, isn’t Woot all fake things amyway?

1 Like

I’m sure that Woot has some things which are real and fabulous.

1 Like

Pfft. Maybe.

Here I Am Surprise GIF

I’m sitting here waiting on FedEx to come back and pick up 40# of cat food that wasn’t even addressed to me but I opened it before I noticed the address because I’m waiting on 24 cans of special energy drink I ordered from a different site that never was Woot but has a lot in common with Woot but anyway I wonder where my special energy drinks are.

The cat food was from Chewy and is for cats with sensitive stomachs.

It’s always the children that end up paying the price, you know?

2 Likes