Vito 42” High Definition LCD TV

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Each night at 12:00, the price of the old Woot item mysteriously goes missing – forever. What happens to this price, you may ask? According to our “highly-accredited” sources, the Russian mafia has hacked Woot’s servers and permanantly erases the price each night! MWAHAHA! But Wootalyzer is here to help! Our Woot-Security System 2000 stores the price on our multiple secure servers, SAFE from those crazy Russian hackers! Oh wait… maybe that’s not completely true. By “Crazy Russian Hackers,” perhaps I meant to say “Crazy Woot Development Monkies.” And by “Woot-Security System 2000,” perhaps I meant to say “Forum Post.” Meh, Close Enough.

Vito 42" High Definition LCD TV
$799.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Vito 42" High Definition LCD TV

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

here comes the fudge… at useful linkage for all comparison shopping links… then we’ll talk more about lolkitties and hot cell phone covers… or not… btw, woot’s struggling tonite… i think, for sure… please don’t make the don angry.

What movie is the screen cap from in the photo?

Awesome… great deal, but I need a smaller one for my dorm room :*(

Repo Men rules! But who the hell is Vito?

This is a good deal. The shipping makes the deal.

NewEgg has a similar TV (Westinghouse 42") for $800, but $99 shipping.

WOW!..what a great price…and its not refurb!..btw ribs means refurbished!

REPO MAN FTW!

Subliminal hint?

Vito scares me

Dude, is the Repo Man I see?
Awesome movie choice, woot!

nice wootcast l o l

Not a bad deal, but I have a similar system. How many of these HD televisions can Woot have. It seems as though there is at least 1 per week. Definately every woot-off.

Maybe I can send Guido out to collect so I can buy a Vito. Guido can make them an offer that will put them on their knees.

Don Corleone said Vito’s not to be trusted…

looks like something that will have a crappy unreliable warrant… similar to the VIZIO TVs I see at Costco and Sprawlmart…

The finest punk cinema offering ever from a former Monkee, Repo Man.

awesome rush limbaugh jab… great podcast!

Never heard of that brand. I’ll stick with my 32" Toshiba. Nite woot!

Actually, VIZIO stands behind their product 100% with offices in California, not somewhere in S.E. Asia where you can’t get a response.