Vito 42” High Definition LCD TV

1200:1 ratio?
I think my cell phone’s display gets a better raio than that!

FYI… I’m not dis’in’ woot, just the product. WE LOVE YOU, WOOT!!!

would have definitely thought about this one if I hadn’t just purchased the washer and dryer…have been in the market for an lcd tv but couldnt pass on the washer and dryer…was too good a deal

It’s a TV, not a computer monitor.

I knew it was you, Vito…

Vito…Vito…Perhaps somehow related to My Cousin Vinny

woot, soon one of your consiglieries will come to you suggesting a meeting on his turf. at this meeting you will be assassinated. remember it’s the one that comes to you who’s the traitor.

ATSC/NTSC tuners built in means it ocmes with one built in

Repo Man, a classic…

Vito? Never heard of it. Vetoed.

1200:1 is pretty weak isn’t it?

Can’t remember tha name of the movie… but it’s the flix where Chevy Chase get dumped with toxic waste while driving behind an 18 wheeler, and gets super-powers.

"I was riding on a concrete slab,
Down a river of useless flab,
It was such a beautiful day.
I heard a witch-doctor say
‘I’ll turn you into a toadstool’ –
I’m looking for the joke with a microscope.

I was a teenage dinosaur,
Stoned and obsolete.
Never been fcked and never been kissed
I got so f
cking pissed
Using my hand for an ashtray.

I’ll tell you who I am,
I’m a REPO MAN!"

(from memory, apologies to Iggy Pop)

one year warranty aint bad

if somethin doesnt go wrong w/n a year - ittl be good foe the next 5…

=)

7 minutes and no one bought? Is that a record? Anyway $800 for 42" is something to consider.

$799 will be the norm by christmas, unless it has lead paint on it

says 720p ;x

For this price pick up an infocus projector next time woot! offers one.

I finally understand why it was always free to use the parking lot of the nuclear power plant next to my house.

No QAM - No Way

not even listed on the corporate website http://www.vitoelectronics.com/Index.htm

About Vito:
"Vito Electronics Inc is an aggressive, high service level distributor of electronics products in the southern of China. Vito is commiting himself to the business opportunities which come into being in the unifying process of computer, telecommunication, and consumption electronics products.

Founded in 2003, Vito had developed his range of info & entertainment electronics for 3 years. With the powerful technology support and manufacturing capability from Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan (ROC), and Korea partners, Vito has become one of the leading personal-info-electronics products supplier & exporter in South China." from http://www.vitoelectronics.com/About_us.htm