Vivere 9-Foot Double Hammock with Stand

I bought one in July when Woot had them last on sale… Best purchase ever on Woot, and I’ve bought more than a few things…Spreader Bar?? You don’t need no stinking spreader bar!! If you’re wondering whether you should or shouldn’t, DO IT! You won’t regret it…

My wife was not very happy with the single hammock stand and chair I bought for the deck even though it was very nice. Now I use that one and she uses this one I bought on Woot a few months ago…actually, I could say she lives in it. Fabulous purchase.

Bought 1 in July for use at the beach house. good buy. only downfall is it can be a little hard to get out of if you are 50+. it only takes 5 minutes to build and take down

Too many good reviews. In for 1!

What color is the pole base?

It’s black.

Is the hook where you attach the hammock adjustable so that you can adjust the tautness?

I bought one of these last time around. It went together relatively easily (not complicated, just some of those bars needed a little WD-40 persuasion). It looks nice and is very comfortable, comes with a bag for portability, and makes a great spot to hide in if you’re feeling lazy during hide and seek with an easily-fooled child. On that note, watch the kids getting in - like all hammocks, this one can flip you right out. But I love it. Would buy again. You know, if I needed another hammock, which I don’t, because I have this one.

There is a series of 4 or 5 holes that you can insert the hooks into. If you want it more taut, you can move the hook down.

On mine, I have one side on the second and the other on the third hole from the top?

I thought we were the only ones. It may be blocking our love seat, we weren’t really using the love seat anyway…

Good lord is this worth it. The stand is fantastic and uses screw in steel caps that have turn by hand, can easily take 400+ lbs, and I mean setup is so easy. Also the carrying pouch is just perfect, I purchased mine on Amazon for 140 I believe on Prime but wow this double hammock is the way to go, esp as it has such an incredible stand.

Now this is just getting redundant…but I bought this last time on Woot because of the fabulous price. It’s hard to find just the frame for this price let alone both the frame and the hammock. Went together in minutes and my daughter and I both love this. I may have to buy a second one so we each have our own.

My girlfriend got one last time around and it is heavenly. This is redundant with all the overwhelmingly positive reviews, but it is an awesome hammock at an awesome price. Someone else said that the frame alone is worth it and it is. I’m ponying up my $90.01 for another one ($89.99 plus my two cents).

I get made fun of by my family and friends, as being the guy with the hammock in the middle of the living room.
I bought this a while back from here, and it was delivered during a rainy streak. I couldn’t wait to set it up, so it went right there in the living room. I then found, that it is the best thing to watch Netflix in.
If you’re alone, it’s big enough to wrap yourself in, and double as a blanket as the evening get cooler. (or hide, if those pesky neighbors come over, and want to talk)
I’m over 250 pounds, and stands that support that much weight are generally well over $100 themselves. (and this one supports me just fine) I’m buying my second one today, I love it.

This is my very first Woot comment. I also bought this hammock the last time Woot had them, and I love it. Easy to put together and the adjustability is great. My daughter and I have spent many comfy summer afternoons and evenings in it.

It’s much nicer than smaller, more expensive ones I’ve seen around, and probably the most affordable double hammock with a stand that you’ll find. Get a few outdoor pillows and enjoy your bliss!