Vivere Dream Chairs & Hammocks

I got the Vivere UHSDO9-20 Double Hammock from Amazon a few weeks ago when it was the Deal of the Day. I paid about 95 dollars but they only had the Tropical cover. I love my hammock. My only complaint is that I broke a toe hitting the stand. It is black and I have it sitting on a dark carpet apparently too close to the walking path. It is easy to take a nap and read a book in this hammock

Other than beating me the heck up, it is an awesome product.

Have the double hammock and love it. Put it together in the living room one evening with the intent of moving it outside the following day. 4 months later and it’s still in the living room and gets much more use than my couch

The Dream Chair is real comfy and solidly built. I paid $250 and felt it was worth it. The umbrella is OK but has blown off several times, and now some of the struts are poking through the fabric around the edges. I’m 6’1" and the curve bothers my back if I’m in the “head up” position for too long so I just put my head down at the end with my feet propped up above the pillow, and the chair lives up to its name.

The Dream Chair is real comfy and solidly built. I paid $250 and felt it was worth it. The umbrella is OK but has blown off several times, and now some of the struts are poking through the fabric around the edges. I’m 6’1" and the curve bothers my back if I’m in the “head up” position for too long so I just put my head down at the end with my feet propped up above the pillow, and the chair lives up to its name.

Used this briefly as a bed replacement before moving on to a hammock that could actually hold two people. It’s very comfy for one person but don’t expect it to hold the advertised weight. Hubby and I are around 400lbs together and the whole thing bent inward when we both tried to lay in it… which we should have expected as it tried to bend and flex even with my less than 100lb son in it. Not beyond usable, but definitely noticeable. Gave it to the MIL when we got the new one and she’s been sleeping in it for a month now and can no longer sleep in a bed (much like us).

The kiddo wants to replace his bed now too (already takes naps in my hammock) so maybe we’ll get another one…

Anyone have any experience with the stands being used for other types of hammocks? I am specifically curious about a Warbonnet Blackbird or similar style hammock. Thanks :slight_smile:

I have hung in this stand with:

• a 10’ ‘double’ trek light (slightly tight fit but would probably work better with extension ropes of some sort)

• the 10’-8" hammock it comes with

• a 13’+ long Mayan hammock

the way the hammock hangs on the stand means it has an effective stand length of 10’ to 14 or 15’

Nice if they’d include the shipping dimensions. No idea if it will fit in a car.

these dream chair’s look amazing! Wish I can get my hands on one but too much for me right now. Offer these up again in a few weeks and I will be all over it

If you mean the hammock/stand combo… if the packaging is the same mine came in (just the retail box), then yes it will fit in a car so long as it’s bigger than a smart car. It was around 6ft x 10in x 6in. The carrying case is slightly smaller packed up and it only takes 5 minutes to take down/put up after you’ve done it once or twice (pretty tight fit at first) if you wanted to take it on camping trips or something (I’m thinking of taking it with me when I have to stay in a hotel from now on, because bedbugs).

For the others – no idea

It will fit in a car, or a trunk. The carrying case is not as tall as me… and I’m 5’2" (if I was home I would measure it for you). The box dimensions are just slightly larger than the biggest piece in the bag…

So, I’m the bozo who bought it LAST WEEK from Amazon for $129… grrrr! The fit seemed like it was going to be tight - and this is for camping - so I made sure I had all of the parts, but I didn’t assemble it because I didn’t want to NOT be able to disassemble it… Do you recommend WD-40, or mineral oil, or something for those joints?

WD-40 would probably be a good idea if you’re going to assemble it the first time in the field. We didn’t use anything but elbow grease, but we were also not building it on a floor that gives when you push on it. The first time, it took two of us, a rubber mallet and lots of pushing and pulling, but by the third time one person could get it together though it was still really tight.

(I also bought it for $129 - d’oh! It really was worth it, even with it not working out for its original purpose)

I’ve bought two from Amazon this year and they have replaced the chairs in my reading room. Several times this summer I’ve woken up to find my two children (15 and 21) asleep in the hammocks.

I received mine today and while it was listed as “New”, it obviously isn’t. The box is banged up and was barely closed with tape, several of the poles are scratched and chipped, and one of them seems to have a bent end so I can’t even finish putting it together.

That’s no bueno. If you don’t feel like you received what was advertised, please email Woot Member Serivces for help. support@woot.com