Vivicam 5340s Compact 5MP Digital Camera

i want this but have no money… gah.

it’ll prob go up in flames

all this smack about woot and they keep posting crap, oh well another late night down the drain… gn all!

See, I would consider it, but since it hasn’t been released in the US market yet, I’m hesitant…no reviews on CNET or epinions…I’ll wait for something a little more…American.

Yeh, I found it for around $260 in the UK, odd that it’s not in the US market though. I already have a DSLR so this is a no wooter for me. See ya on the morrow’.

Patrick

Greta Price…just bought a diggy. See ya in 24…woot or die!!

can’t find it in the US. Drop the Vivitar clearance crap.

I’m in for 0 with FREE SHIPPING!!!

Cute camera

now if that was say $100 i would be in!!

it’s a pretty crappy camera. i mean, with iso modes of just 100/200 and aperture 2.4-4.8, this cam is really just a webcam with really high resolution. I’ll buy it if it’s a hundred

Sells for 199 Euros. That’s about $235.

My first day (night?) on Woot - this could get addicting!

Looking for 6+ MP - how often are cameras on here?

i’d go for 100 dollars

Phortres, why is your sig censored?

bad specs, bad support - does this even come with an english manual? You won’t get support for it i’m sure.

HORRIBLE woot.

[quote user=“Shawn4168”]See, I would consider it, but since it hasn’t been released in the US market yet, I’m hesitant…[/quote]It has been released in the US - as of about 15 minutes ago.

It comes with an English manual and a US Vivitar warranty.

what an obnoxious responce…his point still stands. He’s saying it is wary to buy it because of the lack of quality control, reviews, etc. Just because woot is selling it doesn’t mean you don’t want to research the product before you buy it…

I’m sure its a nice camera. I’m reading up on Vivitar in general and everyone is saying how nice pictures the camera takes. I got my camera stolen a couple of years ago when I was traveling overseas and ended up picking up a new digital camera when I was in France. No worries… every language was included in the manual. Looks like this is a great buy!

Is the deal dead? Linky linky

looks good to me. been looking for a good digicam, looks like i found one! thanks woot!