Vivitar 3826 4MP Digital Camera

Hey, when do they ship this item? and how is it shipped? I was in such a rush I didn’t read the shipping info.

Thanks

[quote user=“Royaloliver”]thinking aboot it. its not on the main page yet! -

who is this guy??[/quote]

Maybe it is the ever famous Cow?!?!?

(Not his best side) :lol:

Bigwooter, the reason it sold for 20 dollars less was that he only had the listing up for 1 day. Hardly anybody saw the camera.

Well, I’ve enjoyed the photosmart quite a bit so far, so what the foo. Yes, I haven’t read any reviews that tell me all of the horrible details about this one, and I did for the photosmart, but it is the actual gestalt that pleases me.

Oh yeah, the Rockford package almost looks too complicated to figure out. It is heavy enough that I reckon I could use it for a door stop.

zTf

YUCK!!!..PUT THE AUDIO BUNDLE BACK ON HERE…THIS SUCKS

wow, this is actually a forum tonight with other sites prices and real reviews…im in awe… :shock:

sgrhdfgh

desire… yet… can’t… bring… self… to… find… card…

blast :frowning:

I posted “first page, bad woot” to hold my spot, and I specifically said “bad deal” so I wouldn’t be off topic… and then I went back to edit it and write a blurb about why I don’t think people should go for this deal… and then, wham! in about a minute my post is gone, and by the time click to submit the edit, it turns out I can’t! GEE, THANKS, WAS THAT REALLY NECESSARY?

don’t piss off your customers, woot, it’s bad business practice.

btw this camera is nothing special, unless you really don’t wanna spend more.

[quote user=“zozzles”]It is heavy enough that I reckon I could use it for a door stop.
zTf[/quote]

Or a wheel stop. Yeah, that’s the ticket. Hard drive case under one wheel, removable drive under diagonally opposite, and change those tires that are showing the metal band mesh…

[quote user=“robnoxious”]Hey, when do they ship this item? and how is it shipped? I was in such a rush I didn’t read the shipping info.

Thanks[/quote]
things are generally shipped within 2-3 business days via fedex.

[quote user=“peteromans11”]WOOT!!!

I’m not sam, I’m SPAM
No green eggs and ham, but mucho SPAM
I should be on the lam, but no… JUST SPAM
SPAM SPAM SPAM I AM
www.whambamspamyouma’am.com … someday i’ll just be polite and stop, till then they’ll have to ban my spam[/quote]

GREAT price on a cam! Even if you have to deal with the spam!!!
I got the last one with the printer that was only 1 Mega Pixel and it rocks, so i’m sure this one does GREAT!
I’m off to bed, y’all have fun… I’ll catch up with the rants and raves tomorrow. :smiley:
(waiting up for the hand mixers and cheese graters again)

[size=24:850feb2741]Do NOT stay up for Woot! May be dangerous to your health![/size:850feb2741]
[size=12:850feb2741]This is a public service announcement. Be safe out there.[/size:850feb2741]

Thank you, fellow WOOTers for all the great info. Talked me out of this one. Sounds like a lot of problems. Til tomorrow night . . .

[quote user=“sirokai”]I posted “first page, bad woot” to hold my spot, and I specifically said “bad deal” so I wouldn’t be off topic… and then I went back to edit it and write a blurb about why I don’t think people should go for this deal… and then, wham! in about a minute my post is gone, and by the time click to submit the edit, it turns out I can’t! GEE, THANKS, WAS THAT REALLY NECESSARY?

don’t piss off your customers, woot, it’s bad business practice.

btw this camera is nothing special, unless you really don’t wanna spend more.[/quote]
the point of the forum and the midnight launch isn’t so you can try and get first post.
space holders aren’t necessary. just write what you have to say and post it the first time. don’t be lame.

If only I’d seen this before I bought myself my 20D…could’ve saved myself $1300 bucks… :lol:

I stayed up to a reasonably late hour for this?

[quote user=“HollyJR”][quote user=“Royaloliver”]thinking aboot it. its not on the main page yet! -

who is this guy??[/quote]

Maybe it is the ever famous Cow?!?!?

(Not his best side) :lol:[/quote]

Look at that small vertical text on the computer…

Well I did a little research with google to find any webpages that contain “(TLG)Hades”
and this name is in the high scoring list in Counter strike.

The [TLG] clan… hmmm?

Nice price for the 4 mg part but I’m happy with my Kodak 4.0. It’s got 10X optical zoom. Consumers Report rated it better than all others, including the 5.0mg. Got it plus the printer dock and case for 300.00. My daughter wants one with the printer dock. If this had that, I would’ve bought one…
I’ll be ready tomorrow night…

Oh yeah, the mystery speakers are at the Albuturkey SortOf Stashun, so they might get delivered tomorrow.