Vivitar 3826 4MP Digital Camera

Wecome to the Woot-off item #48 topic page for this product on Friday, May 6th, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 30<br>Last Order time: 04:56:21 PM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: mapusaga<br>Order Pace: 0m 4.70s<br>Woot Wage: $61268.94 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 30<br>Last Order time: 04:56:25 PM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: pcsoon<br>Order Pace: 0m 4.83s<br>Woot Wage: $59578.76 an hour.

Hmmm, looks so tempting, must resist urge to w00t!

1st page?

1st page?

:stuck_out_tongue: My second post and I make it on the first page!!??

Woot!

Enjoyed the Woot-off. Hope to do it all again, soon… :smiley:

I’m desperate for a good digital camera under $100…did anyone get an extra that he or she would be willing to sell?

Contact me at wordmagic@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Vivitar 3826 4 MegaPixel Digital Camera

why don’t you take a picture?

$79.99

A great choice for budding digital photographers, the Vivitar 3826 digital camera makes beautiful 4×6-inch prints and enlargements up to 11×17 inches thanks to the 4 MP resolution and 12x total zoom. The big, 1.5-inch, high-resolution image LCD screen displays photos and easy-to-understand menus-even in bright light. Capture life’s moving memories in MPEG movie clips with sound. You can also use it to take pictures of your roommate, who also happens to be the funny copywriter guy for Woot.com, when he falls asleep at the computer drooling on the keyboard and doesn’t finish the trademark hilarious write up in time forcing you to use a stock one that is kind of lame.

ViviCam 3826 Features:

Condition: New, retail
4 Megapixel, 3X Optical, 4x Digital Zoom Digital Camera
Sensor: 4 Megapixel, 24-bit color
Camera modes: digital still, movie-clip
Still-image Resolution: 2304×1728 Maximum
Photography modes: Fully automatic and Program modes
Program modes: macro, portrait, landscape, night-scene, sports
4X Digital Zoom
Exposure: Automatic with manual eV compensation +/- 2.0 eV (0.5 steps)
White Balance: Auto (w/presets for Daylight, Cloudy, Sunset, Tungsten, Fluorescent)
ISO: Automatic, 100, 200, 400
Selectable sharpness and saturation
Color, black & white, and sepia-tone modes
Self-timer: 5 or 10 seconds, selectable
Integral four-mode flash: Automatic, Auto w/Red-eye-reduction, On/fill, Off
1.5” TFT color display
OSD languages: (7) English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese S/T
Internal: 16 MB built-in
ExternalMemory: Uses Secure Digital (SD) memory cards
Accepts SD memory cards up to 512 MB (Memory card not included)
Still Image File format: JPG
Movie Mode File Format: MPG (MPEG Level 1, with audio)
Video Resolution: 320×240
Video Frame rate: up to 24 fps (variable)
Integral microphone for audio capture
Playback images or live video to your TV monitor, VCR, or DVD recorder
NTSC or PAL, selectable

Included Software (for PC only)

PhotoSuite SE
PhotoVista

Ports and Connectors

USB - USB Mini
A/V output
DC power in

Power

Two AA alkaline batteries (included)
Power management: auto-power off to conserve batteries
As with all Vivitar digital cameras, you better get some rechargeable batteries

This camera is VIVIrific…

I’ve never actually owned my own digital camera, so it’s time I changed that.

Man… for that price I would have picked this up just to have a spare… nice one…

http://www.whatsyourdeal.com … Great deals, coupon codes and Freebies.

WOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOODDDDDDDD

More deals, go to http://www.dealstudio.com

I bought this camera at the earlier Woot! price ($114 including the shipping) and I haven’t regretted it at all. But definitely plan on the rechargeables.

[color=blue:2cec8dd9f0] I was fortunate to grab one… my first digicam! Any advice on batteries? Rechargeable (what size mAh, good brands) or lithium ion (what size mAh, good brands)?

Thanks![/color]

I also would like to purchase one of these cameras from anyone who bought extras! I will pay more than the 79.99 plus shipping!

Email me at bap@ou.edu if you have an extra and would like to sell it for a profit.

Thanks,
Brett

I would like to see some reasonable digital camcorders posted. Perhaps something like the Konaki DV6 or a Genesis digital camcorder. I think these would sell like hot cakes since they are on the market currently under $200 dollars. Perhaps you could even make a package with 512 memory cards too.

Once again, if anyone has an extra one, please let me know if you would like to sell it to a fellow wOOter! :lol: My email is jonathanpulido@hotmail.com. I could really use a nice digital cam like this one! I tried to jump on it but I was too slow :oops:

delete

i am new to woot and was wondering if you can back buy if an item doesnt sell out??