Vivitar 8.1MP Compact Digital Camera with 2.5-in. LCD

decent price for a great woot

not a bad deal, to bad i just bought a damn digi camera. night woot

Eeew, Vivitar!

Now this is what woot is all about - sweet deal!

Too bad I just bought a 6MP Fuji last weekend or I would be all over this like a fat kid on a piece of cake.

Ooohh…definitely a sweet woot. Well worth the price, from the looks of it.
Unfortunately, it’s about $300 that I shouldn’t be spending right now…

Too rich for my blood. I’m still waiting for cool add-ons for my PC… cheap!

Day before payday, and this comes up…arrgh.

sure you can…more phones!

Why would they only include a 64 mb card with such a high-res camera?

It’s a Pope Hat Item!!!
Good price for 8 megplix but it eats up too much memory…for my needs.
MacDaddy1 thanks for no. 6, i ddn’t realized you posted it…

although a good price, too pricey for me, since my primary focus right now is fixing up my car that has a problem right now… can’t afford anything else except parts for my car!

seems like a good camera, and the cat really looks pissed

I knew they’d list something people could use the SD cards bought for the Izons with! And here it is. Already have a great camera, but it’s a damn good deal. Wootacular!!

Is this my perception, or do they always pick the creepiest pictures to superimpose on cameras’ LCDs?

That cat scares me…

Reminds me of my dad’s cat… named “Goldie.” Disgusting cat, he was… the scariest cat I ever seen…

Great woot, great price. I’m in!

Oh my god its UglyCat from Cliff Yablonski Hates You !!! Rock on!

Here’s the link to his first debut as ugly cat: Linkage

It’s basically a site where an old guy posts pictures of people and then tries to offend everybody by criticizing the picture.

pretty nice, too bad i just got a 8.1 from wal-mart lol. O well, it happens I guess, just seems to happen to me all the time lol.

Cannon has an 8 Mp for around the same price. How long is the video anyway…640x480?

Yes! A two pack!

MEEEOOOOWWW … sorry thats really corny but I had to try to beat someone to it. Meow bring on the next woot.

That is about the ugliest cat that I’ve ever seen. Also: unless this puppy accepts HUGE memory cards, 8+ MP is going to run the poor photographer out of space rather quickly…