Vivitar 8.1MP Digital Camera with 6X Optical Zoom and 2.8" LCD

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Each night at 12:00, the price of the old Woot item mysteriously goes missing – forever. What happens to this price, you may ask? According to our “highly-accredited” sources, the Russian mafia has hacked Woot’s servers and permanantly erases the price each night! MWAHAHA! But Wootalyzer is here to help! Our Woot-Security System 2000 stores the price on our multiple secure servers, SAFE from those crazy Russian hackers! Oh wait… maybe that’s not completely true. By “Crazy Russian Hackers,” perhaps I meant to say “Crazy Woot Development Monkies.” And by “Woot-Security System 2000,” perhaps I meant to say “Forum Post.” Meh, Close Enough.

Vivitar 8.1MP Digital Camera with 6X Optical Zoom and 2.8" LCD
$139.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Vivitar 8600 8MP Digital Camera w/6x Optical Zoom

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

hey fellow wooters: how about instead of complaining about each woot by saying things like “ill pass” or “sucks”…just say something like “awesome!” or “great price” or “i have one and i love it!”

that’ll help move the sucky woots along faster and it would be better for us all :slight_smile:

That cat is DYNAMITE!!!

Such a long ‘lens’?

looks good, too bad I have a camera already

Nice. I want, cannot afford right now.

Hope there is only one of these :slight_smile:

not a bad price for 8.1megapixels

great great camera and great price! But i dont need a camera :smiley:

too much for my woot off budget

Another camera? Suck.

Nice - but don’t need another digital camera. Good night… :frowning:

Kitty has achieved critical mass.

I bought this camera and used it this summer on a trip around the world. It took nice pics and the zoom worked really well. Good features for this price.

I hope that they do not have many of these… L O L… Another Point and Shoot camera…

Nice camera! Looks like it has good features. I may go for this…

I need a new slim digital cam for short $$ - any say yeah on this one?

Which company made this?