Vivitar DVR7300X 7MP Digital Camcorder

You did see the bit about being able to stuff sd cards into it, which are both smaller and lighter than minidv tapes.

Someone already corrected me on that one! :slight_smile:

Fanny pack? Chances are high I’d already be lugging along an equipment bag to anything I’d be worried about running out of digital storage for! heh

Wrong, using sdhc card right now. 8GB

I snagged one, I figure it will be good for starting my youtube career heh

But then I’ll be kicking myself for passing on the SD card deal because I didn’t have anything that can use it! XD

I was being a smart ass about the fanny pack.

No focus

and they’ll run the cards again. they usually run them 2 or 3 times a wootoff.

Darn you people for being much more awake and logical than me at this point in the night…er…morning!

I think you should buy one hulyen, you know it’ll make my wife happy…and you want to make her happy don’t you?

By the time I write this, the Vivitar DVR7300X will be gone.

Has light but almost never needs it, works in very low lux environment perfectly
Super small, woot picture is deceiving
has more features than you will ever use
turns on by just opening the screen and takes 2 seconds
charges fast and no issues with sound (amazon review was BS)
beats to hell the 2 FLIPS I own
Has cool movie software
works with Win Media Player right out of the box (again Amazon review is Full of it)

time for pancakes!!!

That too.

I gather that anything over 2gig is SDHC

I know dude, I’m a wench when it comes to logic.

While you’re busting out the chump change for the camcorder (and saving the measly bucks for the multitude of SD cards you’ll be getting) Buy a t-shirt while you’re at it… preferably orange ::wink::

XD My one woot so far is the third place pixel derby deal. Was wearing the blue one today! …But my friend who got me onto woot has that marshmallow shirt, does that count? He looks better in orange than I do, anyway!

if the dog pics are still up when woot mods log on… there will be probation, so I don’t think he’ll be back for a while. at least not with that nic.

The closest thing i have to a mother in law is dead; so none of those. (She was quite doable before cancer go hold of her). :frowning:

it got eaten by a carnivorous cupcake. I’ve heard they like kittens.

Not hard to get around that.