Vivitar USB Webcam and Digital Camera 2-Pack

Anyone know how good the webcam picture looks?

so many errors… this is going to be in the BOC isnt it!?

Woot Server Farm: “I think I can, I think…”

Hang in there. Pass on the cameras though, thanks

Are they still going to have the Weekend Picture Contest?

Can we PLEASE have 1.0 back!!??!!??

2.0 is NOT working!!

Galloping cow, Snapster, do you agree? 2.0 is NOT functional! Is it a Beta test? If it is, it failed!

Just my $0.02

steve

[quote user=“skskou”]Can we PLEASE have 1.0 back!!??!!??

2.0 is NOT working!!

Galloping cow, Snapster, do you agree? 2.0 is NOT functional! Is it a Beta test? If it is, it failed!

Just my $0.02

steve[/quote]

All launches are destined to have problems. give it time they will sort it out.

I watched Staples have to roll-back twice because they couldn’t do it right. At least WOOT has it up.

Hopefully they’ll have some for the next BOC!

Did anyone else get an error, when getting redirected to the error page? i found that amusing.
also did anyone click on the picture of the camera, to pull up the detailed view???
am i that tired or is woot a little crazy?

1st bought woot…

w00t

Not really what i was hoping for but hey its cheap and you get 2.

Also did anyone click the picture on the frontpage and get a picture of a someone in a chair. [link=http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/Vivitar_USB_Webcam_and_Digital_Camera_2-Pack-detail.jpg]Here is the link if its changed [/link]

I’m starting to wonder if WOOT stands for Waste Of Our Time.

Come on… give us something decent. Something we could really use, something we need, or just something exciting!

There’s junk everywhere on the internet. Everywhere. So we pay maybe 10% more… but that’s like $3 or something. The only worthwhile woot in months has been the desktop computer, and that wasn’t a good deal at all.

I don’t really care to lose much more sleep for something I could grab at computer geeks or surpluscomputers.

Good night.

still trying,trying,trying,trying ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
so many server errors;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;trying,trying,trying,
so far’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’‘’’ I want my old woooot back But will be patientttttt
ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

For the price, I’ve got a cheap camera to take random photos…

i need help i posted and it sayd my order had been rejected many times now when i tried it sayd that i had already purchased these item i dont know if my order os ok or not cuz when i go to my account and see the order i see these message
Your order has entered one of a variety of states. It could be that your order was cancelled, refunded, or is being held for another reason. If you are uncertain as to the exact status of your order, please write our service department
damn these sucks

[quote user=“Shallow SoCal”]“Sure, to our jaded eyes, it looks like a crappy little digital camera – a toy, really.”

I think this pretty much sums it up!

(Whine)[/quote]

Yup sure is. But in the hands of a 5-yr old its gold. It wil also save my pro camera from his grubby little hands. Good Woot!!

(Sever errors almost drove me insane though - damn you Wooters got a new toy for your birthday and its broke already!)

I tried TWICE to order…how do I know if it went through?! I entered my cc# twice. Aaargh! Soooo many error messages. I love ya w00t, but seems like you’d have had 2.0 up & running with not so many bugs before the big day!

This is a pretty good deal, but I was expecting something much greater!

[quote user=“timay”]Not really what i was hoping for but hey its cheap and you get 2.

Also did anyone click the picture on the frontpage and get a picture of a someone in a chair. [link=http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/Vivitar_USB_Webcam_and_Digital_Camera_2-Pack-detail.jpg]Here is the link if its changed [/link][/quote]
Lol, that’s Brave Woman.

so i am dumb an n00b, but what is BOC?

[quote user=“mbarchok”]I’m starting to wonder if WOOT stands for Waste Of Our Time.
[/quote]

That’s a hoot! Too many errors, gentlemen. If it ain’t broke…

Woot has arrived in Tashkent, Uzbekistan:

[url]http://www.angelfire.com/comics/guyveriii/woot.html[/url]

i agree with the posts above … i miss our 1.0 … :frowning:

anyway, anyone know anything about these cameras? i’m moving states and i was thinking of getting one for the little sis, so we can talk face to face …

let me know if anyone’s had any experience with these! thanks :slight_smile: