Vivitar ViviCam 3545 1.3MP USB Pocket Camera

huh

woot rocks :shock:

digital cameras=fun!

nice woot, beats a few of the past ones recently!

digital cameras=fun!

nice woot, beats a few of the past ones recently!

I had a camera like this one. (not exact) a 2MP and broke easily from just a little shock. save your money. (sorry woot) actually for 30 bucks, it would be a fun camera to keep around. Mine served its duty pretty well. if you get one, treat it good.

ick!!!

Hrm, only 16mb? Any reviews for this camera?

Nice camera!

Hey, please visit http://www.dealtaker.com

Next/

See ya tomorrow!

steve

Ok, I can go to sleep now=)

P.O.S. Camera

i’d rather the cams posted on www.freeo.tk

cya all tommorow

:roll: :wink: :slight_smile: :lol: :smiley:
Thank you woot. You have answered the call of the devoted wootee once again. I am very appreciative that you have placed a camera for sale tonight. The only drawback that I see with this camera is the fact it doesn’t have a flash, so you won’t be able to take clear pictures with it unless the subject ot the photo is in bright light. I am sure that it will make a great camera for those situations.

this sucks, goodnight

Just a toy. See ya later.

What kind of batteries does it take? Can you carry spares?
Will it only recharge through the USB port?
Does it accept any type of flash memory? What kind?

Oy, woot, a little more info please.

Anyone have any reviews of this? I’m looking for a cheap digital camera to keep in my glovebox for whatever I may see on the road, or incase of emergency. The size seems right, but any reviews? Information? Epinions.com doesn’t have any.

I need a camera, is this a good deal?

:evil: 1.3mp is like cell-phone camera resolution :twisted:

$35 is less than $50. And that $50 on ebay. And actually it’s $55 with shipping, plus I only found one when I searched just now.

Still I don’ have a need for a cheap digital camera.