Vivitar Vivicam 3675 2.1MP Digital Camera with 3X Optical Zo

this is good
buy…buy…buy

I’m passing on this one – already got a great Canon

2.1 mega pixels ?? Oh please - wouldn’t touch it with a ten foot pole…NEXT

Small size, easy to use, falls apart!?
by senroagilbert,Jul 29 '04
Pros: pocket size, easy to operate
Cons: preview is not real picture, viewfinder is off-center, falls apart.

We bought this camera to replace one with less than one megapixel. At first, everything went well. Then, it started eating battery power. Then, a year after we bought it (and just after the warranty expired), it started to malfunction. We can take almost four pictures on it before the batteries die, and sometimes the camera doesn’t actually store those pictures. Even if this is a one-off, there are other problems, such as a wait of 5 seconds for the shutter to expose, an off-center viewfinder, and a preview that is 3 seconds ahead of the picture.

From EPinions

nice, cant beat that price… www.freeo.tk has some cams too i believe 8)

Today’s Woot is sponsored in part by ThinkGeek.com, Stuff for smart asses

ROFL!

first timer…2.1 megapixel…weak…I’ve been waiting all day for this piece of junk?

I wanted a bag’o crap.

Good job Snapster et. al taking care of a few more requests! Does the bonus frame come with a picture of Brave Woman? If yes, I’m sold!

[quote user=“aaronofborg”]Today’s Woot is sponsored in part by ThinkGeek.com, Stuff for smart asses

ROFL![/quote]shhhhhhhh, don’t tell no one.

If this is the camera I think it is, www.kickassdeals.com had it listed as a deal back in Nov. for $28, it got decent reviews.

might be good for kids

Where’s the girl stuff??? :lol:

Two finals down…two to go.

I should have been studying for business ethics or American literature instead of waiting up for this.

Ahhhh… OK, Next Please :x

[size=18:5374cc7ebf]Target is selling this camera for $139.00!!![/size:5374cc7ebf]

please ?
Decent camera, very decent price,but all here might agree we got more refined taste.
or atleast we hope we do!

OMG, that epinions review was SCARY. Thanks Bikkin. But can it really be THAT bad??? Wowsers! Good luck to those that pick this one up!

i was about the buy it, but read reviews at amazon and elase where. they all had battires eat up issues. so i guess i’ll keep looking.

You want woot to start selling makeup and high heel shoes? :shock

this can’t hold an SD card above 128mb. bleh.