Vivitar Vivicam 4000 6 MegaPixel Digital Camera w/ 3x Zoom

Wecome to the Woot-off item #10 topic page for this product on Friday, May 6th, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

Woot Rocks!

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 150<br>Last Order time: 09:57:49 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: mary89<br>Order Pace: 0m 12.73s<br>Woot Wage: $53742.59 an hour.

SWEET! Woot ROCKS! :lol:

Got it! I will probably keep this one and give my old Sony to my mom. She’ll love me… :lol:

I was still asleep when this one went past. How much did it sell for?

It was 189.99 [quote user=“obob”]I was still asleep when this one went past. How much did it sell for?[/quote

thanks. I would certainly have been tempted

[size=18:ded216a05a]Thanks for the price SamRamed!!! :smiley: [/size:ded216a05a]

-billflu.com

nice got one

;0

Nice Deal… ANother I would have gotten if I had been around for it…

I was pricing out an HP 5.1 for $169 (refurbished) I think I would have gone with this instead…

http://www.whatsyourdeal.com … Great Deals, Coupon Codes and Freebies.

I picked up one for me and one for a co-worker…we can’t wait to get our cameras!

-billflu.com[/quote]

Yes - please?! :stuck_out_tongue: Would REALLY appreciate the descriptive info on this item - it went by too fast for me to capture… Pretty please???

…trying again…

-billflu.com[/quote]

Yes - please?! :stuck_out_tongue: Would REALLY appreciate the descriptive info on this item - it went by too fast for me to capture… Pretty please???[/quote]

Where are the cameras?

So sad to see no Tracking # yet!

Where o’ where has my woot gone? Where o’ where can it be?

:cry:

Still waiting for my camera. Really glad it isn’t a feeding tube. I’d be dead by now. Eagerly awaiting the package. Any info about tracking arrival would be greatly appreciated.

No tracking number, yet our credit cards have been charged. What gives? Please advise ASAP!

This is a bad first experience with WOOT! No shipping info yet and it has been a week!

relax, guys.
woot-offs have always pushed back shipping by a week or more.
it’s all a part of the circle of woot… the woot cycle… it’s just how things are.
12,000 items to get out the door, and it’s the same small warehouse crew we’ve all grown to love.
patience is a virtue. :smiley: