VIZIO 19” 720p Razor LED HDTV

It’s good to know I won’t miss anything on the drive home… 40 minutes from now.

Where does my iDevice plug in to it?

I bought a Vizio 22" 1080p from Woot about two years ago, and the power button never worked correctly. Sometimes it takes a few seconds to turn on, and sometimes it doesn’t at all, so I have to wait about ten seconds and, if it doesn’t turn on, hit the button again. I’m not sure if that’s a common problem, but it’s pretty annoying. The picture is okay, but that’s at 1080p. Who buys anything at 720p? And if you plan on using it as a monitor, 19" is a useless size.

Thanks. I was hoping that it was something more - it looks so fancy.

Think I’ll go grill dinner now.

blah 19"

Since they just finished up a week of crapping you should not get your hopes too high.

Crickets

I think 720 at this size is probably OK - right? I’m no expert in this area, but I’ve read that the eye can not tell the difference between 720 and 1080 given the small size. But thanks for pointing out that the resolution would suck for use as a monitor.

I think it might be funny to watch someone trying to shave with a razor that was 2.3 inches thick. I suspect someone in marketing has confused “razor” with “shaver.”

And not only the resolution - at that size and ratio you would hate it because it would be too wide and you couldn’t even display MOST of a web page vertically. I have a 19" wide screen monitor at home and I hate it. At work I have a 19" “old” 4:3 aspect monitor and it’s great.

it is stupidwchpqipqi

Jiminy?!

If you have eight-inch crickets, I’d move.

delete