VIZIO 29" 720p LED HDTV

Literally couldn’t have gotten there any earlier, I was so fast that I actually got a message saying “I am in line and purchase will complete if others ahead of me are declined”

Total click time, was under 4 seconds, I mean I cruised and was to slow.

Jeez, you guys are slow. :slight_smile:

Haha I like how no one is mentioning the TV but only talking about the bag of crap that just happened. For those of you wondering I bought this same tv at a woot off in May. It works great and looks nice and is a good deal. I’m using it now actually. Never had any problems with it.

TV? What TV? :wink:

actually there is one per link

Right there with ya from an earlier offering today… I am still hanging on to that thread of hope… Still on my “Stuff You Bought” page from 5 hours ago. “Fingers Crossed” Especially since it disabled my chances of going through the motions for a new one.

I need proof!
paging Ms ThunderThighs. Come in Please. Paging Ms Thunderthighs. over

That strongly suggests that you my friend are a BOC winner (er, buyer) congrats!

They mentioned that there’s only one per link this time around, I think.

Under Sales Stats it says:

This may be the most useless thread in the history of threads. Only one reference to a product.

Anybody know the differences between this •VIZIO E291-A1B 29" 720p LED HDTV and the $20 cheaper, VIZIO E291-A1 29" 720p LED HDTV?

Right.Glad we agree :).
And earlier I said

I’m looking to find an answer from the higher ups regarding this

I joined in late so I don’t know the stats of the past few crapolas

I’m not ThunderThighs, nor am I Mr. ThunderThighs for that matter.

However, the previous poster is correct. It’s only 1 BOC per URL.
:confused:

EDIT: Here is her post from earlier this morning

Why must you (Woot!) make this journey difficult for us

Are you Mr. Pemberducky? :slight_smile:

We’re tying JIM! We just don’t have the power!

http://www.designedtorun.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/NakT16.jpg

We at least prevented Bots from being able to snag them up from respectable, hardworking Wooters such as yourself.

NO hahahahah