VIZIO 29" 720p LED HDTV

**Item: **VIZIO 29" 720p LED HDTV
Price: $169.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Refurbished

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=VIZIO 29" 720p LED HDTV)

[Search Google](VIZIO - Google Shopping 29" 720p LED HDTV)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
5/21/2013 - $179.99 (Woot-off) - 5 comment(s)
4/24/2013 - $179.99 (Woot-off) - 1 comment(s)
3/9/2013 - $179.99 - 33 comment(s)

4/12/2013 - $180.00 (Woot Plus)
4/2/2013 - $180.00 (Woot Plus)

Additional pictures and info over at vizio.com

Solid reviews (4.0 out of 5.0) over at amazon

Some pretty good reviews at Walmart

When are they going to go ahead and embed android in these?

I don’t need this but for the price, I might get it anyway.

I own this TV (got it at Walmart in December). We wanted some thing small/light to use for tailgating. It has a really nice picture. The sound is not very loud. But, the only bad part is the stand. It’s just a plastic bar that you attach to the back. I am always paranoid that it will fall over.

I’d want them to have a little higher screen resolution if they’re going to embed Android. You will see the difference coming from your HTC One or Nexus 4 to a 29" device with 1366 x 768.

Last week I ordered this TV from Woot! Tech, Here:

It says there in the Specs tab that it has a QAM tuner.

This week the identical model number [E291-A1] is cheaper, but list only an NTSC/ATSC tuner.

Is this the same model, or what?

Did some of these TVs come with at Qam Tuner and others not???

Thanks a lot woot! I buy this 3 days ago and now you deep discount me out of $25.

It is the same model. All VIZIO TV’s have QAM tuners according to VIZIO. We grabbed an older spec table or something. Sorry for the confusion.

GOOD! Thanks. (No, I don’t begrudge the 25 buck reduction since I ordered; I was happy with that price, and my spouse fell for the deal, too!)

Any thoughts on how this would work as a computer monitor?

Got this for my mom for her PC. She was happier than a tornado in a trailer park! Really nice image, and 720p is fine at this size screen. 1080p isn’t really discern able unless on much larger screen.