Vizio 32” 720p LCD HDTV

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Vizio 32" 720p LCD HDTV
$249.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Amazon

and now it stops for a while…

Anyone who ends up buying this TV might want to check out the highest-rated wall mount on Amazon for 32" TVs

Cheaper refurbished on Amazon? Great…

…but take into consideration the $18 shipping cost from them.

Doh! Think I would have preferred this refurb over the 32" Philips I got from Woot last night.

Me too maybe but only due to this Visio having QAM as a tuning mode. All reviews pointed to the Philips being a very good TV. We’ll see…

I have this TV. Has been through a lot and is still doing GREAT! My 2 year old daughter had it in her room for like 2 months, and even pulled it down a couple times, but nothing wrong with it and doing great!

Cool remote. I’d take that over the Logitech. Given that it’s cheaper than $60, though.

Haha…how could I be so foolish?! Everyone buy this item now and save $3!!!

I got one of these last week. It’s a pretty solid bedroom TV. The speakers leave something to be desired but if you go on the deals woot page and search for sound bar there are some vizio sound bars for 69.00 and free shipping from either tiger direct or circuit city!

got this one last time it was up. Good performance, I’m happy with Vizio - price is great. limited RCA inputs (E.G. - ONE), but unless you have old equipment like I do it shouldn’t be a problem for you.

In for one. We’ve been looking for a decent flat panel for the kids’ area. This will a) fit in the existing entertainment center and b) weight a helluva lot less than the CRT we’ve got there now.