Vizio 32” 720p LCD HDTV

Ok…I’ve been wanting to ask this for quite a while now…WHAT THE H? is with the ridiculous avatars and the “quality posts” count at zero for most folks? I been here for YEARS posting. WHAT THE H ???

got one last woot-off, it has performed very well with good picture and decent sound. what do you want for $250?

$239 on amazon for a refurb…

http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-E320VL-32-inch-720p-HDTV/dp/B003GDBFWK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1305122840&sr=8-2

I grew up with the old tube type tv. Problem with these new flat screens is there isn’t enough area on the sides to give 'em a good smack when they start acting up.

Owned one of these for a year or so. Great bedroom tv. No real need for 1080 on a 32" tv

Oh! You are among so many that got suckered into the 1080P marketing hype. You will NEVER see the difference between 720P and 1080P with a screen of this size. Even with Xray eyes.

At 32’ your eye can’t tell the difference between 720 and 1080. So if anything should sway you it should be the fact that it’s a refurb.

Well it does if you sit 2 feet away apparently lol. I have a 32" 720p tv and I’m very pleased with the picture.

What if i want to use it as a computer monitor?

I’m pretty sure we all grew up with those old tube type TVs, unless you’re 10 years old. And, it you’re 10 years old you should be paying attention to your teacher and not posting on this forum!!!

I’m in for one - I’ve bought a couple of other refurbished Vizio TVs from Woot and I’m quite happy with them. This will make a great 'puter monitor.

True…True

REally? because my imac is 27" and i can definitely tell the difference if something is in 720 or 1080.

We’re going to have to start talking with the Geneva folks and seeing if it can be declared a war crime for Woot to sell TVs more than twice a month or so.

http://s3.carltonbale.com/resolution_chart.html

He could stand 5 feet away from his TV. Not the best idea, but possible.

MORE BUCKY BALLS!!!

17.99 shipping makes it more

Yeah but comes from PTLTRADER (???) plus 17.99 shipping…might trust woot for basically the same thing/same price

True, but when we talked about color tv, we meant what color the wood on the outside was.

Don’t even get me started on that walk to school.

Well, then it’s probably as good as what you are already using. :slight_smile: