Vizio 32” 720p LCD HDTV

I have a smaller vizio - have had -0- problems with it. check pricing vs. sam’s club…

What’s with two big-ticket items in a row? This is crap.

Not a bad price for a 32"

It’s around $318 from anywhere reputable on the web.

Looks to be a good deal if you’re in the market for one of these.

Sources: Walmart.com, amazon.com

Got this one on the last woot-off. Very happy with it. Absolutely no problems.

I can’t help but laugh at the “good”, “Better”, “Best” description on the back around the different ports.

My roommate has a vizio and the picture on his TV is better than my samsung. I’d never say that to his face though. Seriously, this is a good TV. I just wish it had the internet apps built in like their Via line. Still, for $255 shipped, its a solid deal…

Ok all you parents of college bound kids - at $250 this is perfect for the dorm room!

How is the 720 for gaming?

Damn TVs and Computers. Show me something I need, woot!

$249 is ‘big ticket’? Your last name isn’t ‘Scrooge’, is it?

Video Review:
[youtube=xhZTwzsHmWQ][/youtube]

Has Good Reviews on Walmart and ZDNet

I’ve had this exact TV for over a year now and haven’t had a single problem with it, it’s been great. A steal for the price (I paid $350) and it’s at least $300 anywhere else I’ve seen it. If you’re looking for a good mid-sized TV for cheap, this is it.

Have had my PS3 plugged into 720p samsung via HDMI for past 6 months, and no problems at all. Looks gorgeous, very minimal differences you’ll notice, if any at all, compared to 1080p. Blu-rays on other hand wont look as crisp

On a 32" TV 720 is just fine…

eh if it was 150 ill prob get one

Since when is ‘refurb’ a good deal?

I agree, these will pawn well for beer money.

Dear Woot,
My Woot off lights from a few years ago make awful grinding noises when they spin. I took them apart and put a little grease on the gears that made it better for a little while, but I fear they are going to get smashed soon by a coworker. Please issue me a new crappy set in my upcoming bag of crap.

Sincerely,
Me