Vizio 32” 720p LCD HDTV

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Vizio 32" 720p LCD HDTV
$249.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

It’s a 720, at $200, it’d be a steal, but at $249 plus shipping, it’s a standard refurb price…

I bought a 32" Samsung 3 years ago for the same price. Yawn.

I wanted the headphones :’( they sold out so quickly!

Can be purchased at Walmart for $298,new with full warranty! Why take a chance on a refurb?

wootoff killah.

I wanted the headphones too! I wonder if they’ll fit in a box of crayons???

The wootoff has been killed

It’s like watching paint dry…

I just won a (virtual) Bag of Crap from Woot.com for playing Sling-A-Monkey! I welcome your virtual jealousy! http://www.woot.com/3uo.r, can’t wait to see all the virtual goodies will it contain!!

So this is what my life has amounted to. Waiting for people whom I will never meet to buy a TV.

Awesome.

I purchased this TV in the spring for the screened porch. Great picture, good sound. Very happy with it.

Buy three!

Don’t have the money now, but at least I know in the spring when the prices drop again I’ll get an awesome deal-- I may even be able to get a 42" ! :wink:

then again my laptop will be even cheaper then, and I paid $449 for it. :wink:

Finally Woot, you post a TV! However, we need to discuss size here because for me, size really does matter! I will pass and wait for a larger TV.

I purchased a 38" Visio TV, and it was a piece of junk. It quit after 22 months of service. I will never buy one again!

I can’t believe how cheap TVs have gotten over the past several years. I remember when I TV like this cost $1000! Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go crack open an ice cold sasparilla and listen to the newest installment of Little Orphan Annie.

38 inches? well no wonder it failed . non standard size+++ for the lose

yeah but their def. of refurbished is just wiped down with a micro rag after they bought it, no thanks

I was wondering where the TVs were in this woot-off…