Vizio 32” 720p LCD HDTV

I don’t think you will be disappointed.

My husband has bought two vizio TVs. We love them! Have one connected to our computer (for hulu/netflix watching because we do not have cable). The other is connected to various electronic gaming devises for our kids to play to their hearts content. They are also light enough that on nice nights we can carry it outside and connect it to his homemade antennae. Have been enjoying them for years - no complaints here!

wow eldiablohijo

whats the ubb code to inject and post a video??

oh my gosh! you mean to tell that not everything in the world is perfect?

Have two vizios and both work great. lol people crack me up

I can’t believe the lack of comments. (and lol cats) Wootoff’s just aren’t what they used to be. With a product up for this long, there should be hundreds of comments and funny pics.

Not anymore. Times are changing.

Brick Orange Cannonballs don’t mean much anymore.

Woot has lost its luster.

Heck yeah! I also got a coupon code for a free muffler bearing but I have to purchase an electric dog polisher and a fur lined sink first.

That’s kind of like saying “oh you have to buy a Sony because they don’t break”. Well, yes they do! Mine did!

We have a 47" Vizio and it’s a workhorse. Survived two moves so far and cats climbing up and down it. It does put out a lot of heat though, so make sure you have it in a room where that won’t be an issue.

I’d buy this for our bedroom but I think my boyfriend wants something more like what we have in the living room… which doesn’t make any sense to me.

OMG I’m crying! You left out the elliptical twinge nuts and radiator cap for a 1965 Corvair.

Last chance!

I asked for cats last night and got one! :slight_smile:

LOL

nah not at all =)
was only commenting on MY experience with Vizio TV sets (and a handful of my friends)

not that they’re all junk

Don’t forget the piston pullback springs and remember to change your headlight fluid.

The tags appear to be
[ y o u t u b e = X_X_X_X_X ][ / y o u t u b e ]

Put the youtube ID where the X_X_X_X_X is and close up the spaces.

The newer TVs with Web Apps (Netflix, Hulu Plus, etc.) may be a better deal. The basic Vizios offer good picture quality, but not much in the way of additional features. For example, you can’t assign names to your channels. Limited # of HDMI ports (though they include VGA and component, which is nice).

You can add a media player with web apps to a basic Vizio for $50-100, but the limited # of HDMI input ports bites you in the butt. Plus you have another power-sucking wall wart for which you have to find an open power socket.

Thanks for the vote of confidence… not to mention the fact that you didn’t call me on misspelling “Vizio”. Even if this thing is of AVERAGE quality, it’ll certainly outdo the lousy 500 lb JVC tube tv we’re using right now. Ugh.

Anybody know if a signature is required on delivery for this little beauty? I just spent 10 minutes on the phone with FedEx trying to find out and there was, well… a language barrier. I had set my “You know what? Don’t even worry about it” alarm for 8 minutes. I hit snooze once. After that I decided to hang up and ask you good people.