VIZIO 32" 720p LCD Smart TV w/ HDMI Cable

VIZIO 32" 720p LCD Smart TV w/ HDMI Cable
Price: $199.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

Comparison Links:
[Google Products](VIZIO - Google Shopping 32" 720p LCD Smart TV w/ HDMI Cable) - [Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=VIZIO 32" 720p LCD Smart TV w/ HDMI Cable) - [Previous Woot Sales](Google 32" 720p LCD Smart TV w/ HDMI Cable)

Item Preview:
http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/064e3f7a-1cc5-4942-8830-9014285e8b23.jpg

**Item: **VIZIO 32" 720p LCD Smart TV w/ HDMI Cable
Price: $199.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Factory Reconditioned
Read the Blog - Buy It

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=VIZIO 32" 720p LCD Smart TV w/ HDMI Cable)

[Search Google](VIZIO - Google Shopping 32" 720p LCD Smart TV w/ HDMI Cable)

Besides causing eye cancer, this TV has a lousy low resolution picture. You can even make out Amy’s obscene tattoo:

GOOD MORNING WOOTLAND!

Hope y’all had a wonderful Thanksgiving or Hanukkah or anything else you chose to celebrate!

This one is going to take FOREVER to sell out. Every store and their mother has a NEW (not refurb) 32" TV as a door buster today for $100 or so.

You too, TT. Of the current item, today might be a difficult day to unload TVs – at ANY price.

I bought a Vizio TV similar to this one a few years ago. I hate it. The vertical viewing angle is about 5 degrees off of dead center so if your TV isn’t at eye level, you will find the image to be very dark.

The $100 doorbuster (if you’re talking about the one I think are) was only for an hour last night, so it’s no longer available. Plus, it wasn’t a smart tv, this one is. This is a great deal for a 32" smart tv.

^^^^ Smart wooter knows his stuff.

Yes, wifey got the door buster but this is much better for the kids. They can stream all of their awful teenage shows right to this thing and leave my 65" LG alone. It’s me time!!!

not what i am looking for in a tv today. move on bring out the bigger stuff!

I dunno. I waited in line at BB for 8 hrs one year for a GPS for my son. Got sick as a result. Walmart had it cheaper two weeks later. Some of us are willing to take the easy road. LOL

Saw that it was NOT 1080p and had an 8.5ms response, and then I stopped reading. I wouldnt buy this at $100. If you are making a tv’s without 1080p and a response time greater than 6ms, you shouldn’t be in the biz!

You realize that you’re not helping move this Woot-Off along, right?

1080p isn’t as important in smaller TVs. Seems this would be fine for a bedroom or kids room.

Buying it for my home gym.

Unless one is 4 ft from the screen (or has Superman vision) there is ZERO difference between 720 and 1080 in a TV this size.

It comes with a $2 HDMI cable?! Sold!

I agree with TT,I bought a 32 inch 720 a few years ago for my grandson,and to me,it looked as good as my 1080 42 inch.

Or a den, home office, etc. Smart TVs with integrated WiFi are nice. Lots of possibilities…