VIZIO 32" 720p LED Smart TV

Woot-Lib!: [minifridge] Monday

Think I have the same one, TV, Amazon and Netflix work swimmingly, DLNA from PlayOn or Plex crashes the entire TV which takes an eternity to reboot. Good TV with apps for the price however.

Woot-Lib!: Miracle Monday

Woot-lib rules

I have this set from a previous woot!-off. I love it!!! The picture is amazing, and it plays Netflix through my wifi network flawlessly!!! It’s lightweight and even though I have it on a high up shelf, the screen looks perfect despite not being angled.

I love that i’m not burning up a hard drive to watch all the shows, and my kids can watch kiddie shows all the time. And do.

I have the smaller version (29", I think). Use it in the kitchen. Pull in TV stations over an HD antenna in the attic, and movies / tv shows over Amazon Prime. Really excellent TV. I think I paid more than this for the smaller version, so pretty good deal.

Sundae Monday

does this have the local channel tuner built in already … does anybody know?

Murphy bed

Need to cancel an order. 'Someone lead me in the right direction.

Having trouble finding the right place.

Thanks

Asap please

Ebenezer Scrooge

Frivoler

cronut (and that’s a first attempt with a 3.5 degree of difficulty)

Oh and you’re charging me shipping on a second item purchased.

http://www.woot.com/support

I forwarded your post along to Woot Member Services. But just make sure in the future to email them at support@woot.com

Thank you
I was having trouble finding that info, but now I know. Not that i make it a habbit of cancelling my orders anyways.

Woot-Lib!: [Monteray] Monday

wrench turner

Spatharios