VIZIO 32" 720p LED Smart TV

**Item: **VIZIO 32" 720p LED Smart TV
Price: $209.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Refurbished

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=VIZIO 32" 720p LED Smart TV)

[Search Google](Google 32" 720p LED Smart TV)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
7/17/2013 - $209.99 (Woot-off) - 43 comment(s)
7/17/2013 - $209.99 (Woot-off) - 43 comment(s)
7/16/2013 - $209.99 (Woot-off) - 52 comment(s)
6/19/2013 - $209.99 (Woot-off) - 0 comment(s)
6/18/2013 - $209.99 (Woot-off) - 12 comment(s)

6/24/2013 - $210.00 (Woot Plus)

No! Are the BOCs over or just not here for this item?

Where are the previous items? I can’t see what I missed. The blog is all articles and videos now – why? Why doesn’t Wootalyzer include the other sections, or why isn’t there a Wootalyzer for them? And if Woot can find so much stuff, why did two-fer Tuesday disappear? So much is going wrong here.

If you click on the ‘community’ right beside the green woot! you’ll be able to see all the previous items.

But the bigger questions are 1) where are all the Wooters and 2) why were the previous woots lasting mere minutes?? (Although this one looks as if it’s going to be here for awhile…)

You’re just BEGGING them to throw a Roomba up aren’t you ?

Does the YouTube app let you watch ANY video on YouTube, or is it just certain content?

Bought 2 last time around, maybe a month ago? One perfect, the other totally fractured. Woot Support says they don’t have any more, so I have to get a refund. Yet here they are again! What gives? Do I buy another one, or wait and see if they send me a new one, since they obviously have them? Great TV, love the apps size and clarity is perfect for where I’m using it (and will be perfect for where I want to use the other one, if I get it). This was on sale this weekend at Target for $249.

Aw, the heck with it. I bought another one anyway. If I wind up with 3 I have a good idea where the 3rd one can go.

FWIW, we likely didn’t have any more from that purchase (PO). Then we bought more so here they are.

waiting for a kindle… preferably the paperwhite!!!

Why is ‘history’ called ‘community’? And I’ve made more than one quality post by virtue of today alone. You are right – Woot is spreading itself too thin. Nothing stands out when everything is a Woot item all the time.

DARN! Been waiting on this to come back and I missed it. :frowning:

It lets you watch any You Tube video you want :slight_smile: I got a vizio smart tv with 3d in it . I love IT :slight_smile:

I’d like to know when the dang thing will be shipped, I purchased it five days ago and it still has not been shipped. Get your darn stubby fingers out of your dang booger noses you Wooteans, I want my dang tv!

Since you asked so nicely (snort), I looked up your info. You ordered on 8/21. The sale said it would ship in 3-5 BUSINESS days. This is the 3rd business day.

HOWEVER, it looks like it’s shipped and we’re just waiting on the tracking info to upload. In the meantime, you can use FedEx Track by Reference:

You can use FedEx’s “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

And, you’re welcome.

Mine showed up today DOA with a damaged screen. :frowning: Now time to dig on what my next steps are … crap.

ack. Sorry about that. Email support@woot.com and they’ll help you out.

Mine too! I stupidly didn’t test it until it was all wired up and mounted on the wall.

I purchased a TV from Woot and the sound didn’t work right out of the box. They sent me to their claim center and I had to pay $35.28 to ship back a TV that didn’t work. I’m pissed and will never purchase another item from Woot. This is ludicrous and a rip off !!! Buyer beware!!!