Vizio 37” 1080p LCD HDTV

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Vizio 37" 1080p LCD HDTV
$319.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Possibly…

Ugh, how long till the grab bag?!?

60 Hz = not happening. 120 or 240 please.

How’s the screen look if it isn’t covered in waterdrops?

60hz refresh rate = fail.

Never buy a TV under 120, I don’t care if its 1080 or 720 - without 120 you are NOT getting a deal here.

Will woot ever have a TV with a refresh rate above 60 Hz? Argh!

A minute ago the Woot-Off light was flashing, and now it’s not. Is today a Woot-Off or not?

I have this TV, and I love it. Got mine from Costco about 4 months ago for about $480. Keep in mind there are only 2 HDMI ports, but there are lots of other inputs. I have almost all of them filled.

I do occasionally notice the 60hz refresh rate when watching sports, but it’s not obnoxious.

What did I miss?

My guess would be about 57 hours from now.

Pass.

On the bright side I woke up to a shiny new Woot-Off. Makes the snow and cold tolerable (as does my office heater).

I don’t think you’re going to find anything more than 60 Hz on woot, or any other discount site. And even if they did, you’d all probably still want one for $399… Which is DEFINITELY not happening anytime soon.

I’d sure love a screaming monkey soon woot!

$300 is still a good deal even if the refresh is only 60hz…

You really can’t tell. I’m sure the 1080p picture looks awesome even at 60hz.

I have the 32" version of this tv. Great tv all around. My remote, however, looks nothing like their photo of the remote.

From reading some of the above comments, I suppose nobody watched TV until 120 refresh rate came along.

I want them to have the Woot T-shirts again. It is by far my favorite shirt and mine is starting to get a little worn out. Whenever I wear it people want to know where I got it. I could skip a flying monkey for a shirt.

It only matters for action sports, action scenes in movies etc.

The picture looks washed out! LOL