Vizio 37” 1080p LCD HDTV.

pity it’s only a 60mhz

The 60Hz refresh rate is a deal breaker – you really can tell the difference between 60 and 120Hz, especially if you’re a hockey fan.

I love that this has TruSurround and TruVolume but no TruPicture or TruColor.

Leave the audio to the audio people and you just handle the picture.

bee o sea’s won’t come until wednesday afternoon

Santa’s wish list,

Bronze oil can for the tin man,
Brown orbital cream for the lion
Bubbly orange crush for Dorothy
Brushed olive cap for scarecrow,

please

Wiz

When woot sells a 1080p HDTV with a refresh rate of 120 htz for near this price, I may be more interested. 60hz is not good enough anymore.

refresh rate of only 60hz? thats pathetic since you can get new 40’ at 120hz for the same price.

If you plan on playing games (console or otherwise) dont go less than 120hz, but 240 is better.

seems a bit overpriced for what you are getting, especially as a refurb.

boooooo having a mac!

On the other girl’s belly?

What is the BOC??

I’m a hockey fan and have never noticed any of the supposed motion issues on either of the 60hz LCDs I’ve owned, one of which was a cheapie Dynex. “120hz” is more of a gimmick than anything else IMO.

That said, I try to watch most of my hockey on my Panny plasma anyway :smiley:

i have the same version of this tv but a 42in. Its perfect. Im actually using it as my monitor right nowZ!

So is this a steal of a deal or not?

Exactly! Seeing a fuzzy hockey puck on my 60hz HDTV is very annoying…so is not being able to see the blood spatter clearly too…

It’s actually the B.O.X. of C.R.A.P.

Negative Nancy says:

SRS TruSurround HD™ delivers immersive virtual high definition surround sound

Is the high definition virtual or is the character of the definition virtually high or perhaps it’s the surround that is the virtual part?

Less adjectives please.

Dr. Furter is in control. “Rocky Horror” is on VH1 right now. Conspiracy, Woot!

Where can I get a 40-foot 120hz LCD for $315? How big is your living room anyway?

Yup, it is coming next…at least that is what my crystal ball tells me.

I love that movie. “AAAAADRIANNNNNNN!”