Vizio 37” 1080p LCD HDTV

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Vizio 37" 1080p LCD HDTV
$279.99 + $5 Standard Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

3 stars and $438 on Amazon.

Bought one of these NEW at WalMart for XMas for $288…so is this a deal ?

Walmart sells them for $348, so was this a black friday deal?

For as much as I bitch about 60Hz, I have a 37" Proton 480 LCD in the MBR that has developed a shadow in the center of the screen and this would fill the space perfectly…if it were only payday…

Here you get to camp out in your living room.

Not that many of these…let’s clear 'em out!

Why this one and not the JVC that has what seems to be better reviews and very similar specs for only 250?

El oh el @bitch=nutcracker

Because this one is on a Woot-off, and that makes it better.

Yeah I actually was thinking that too, so much harder to click on the picture of the TV at the bottom of the Woot page too to choose the JVC sheesh.

well…it was before the World Series started…thats why i bought it

Got one of these Black Friday 2010 and it is still fantastic.

They are saving those to go in the barnacles of chlamydia

For those who buy refurbs: How is your track record and have you ever been burned?

Bought this a couple weeks ago for $6 more. Very satisfied with the purchase. This is my second Vizio refurb from Woot and both times the TVs appeared to be brand new. I’ve always had great luck with Vizio TVs and also a computer which is why I keep coming back to the brand. Arrived within a week after purchase.

I have had a great track record with refurbs but I also cross my fingers. Sometimes toes too when it’s expensive.

I doubt it.

Refurbs are generally much better than new. The techs fix the design flaws, so the known defects of the design do not recur. Oh, and I’m drunk.