Vizio 37” 1080p LCD HDTV

Anyone else notice the shipping has gotten a LOT faster on Woot over the last year or so compared to previous years. I remember waiting weeks if not over a month for stuff to arrive. YAY woot!.

Btw, since woot’s warehouses are in Texas and the staff is in Washington, which time zone does Woot use?

Central.

We now use a variety of shipping methods such as FedEx, UPS, USPS, drop shipping (direct from vendor) and Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)*. Shipping methods will vary from sale to sale and can also vary based on how far you live from the shipping point. Please note that military and PO Box orders are always shipped SmartPost.

*When using FBA, we instruct our vendor to deliver the product to one or more fulfillment centers from which the product will then be shipped. Please note that we are not part of the Prime or Super Saver Shipping program.

A lot of the staff is still in Texas. Creative and quite a bit of development are in WA. I’m in Texas.

Thanks for explaining :).
and OH that would be sweet if it was true for Prime and Super Savor woot woot!.

Thanks

Oh, thanks for explaining, since I see you on woot in the morning before work, I thought you were on the West Coast, TT. You must work a long shift.

I could tell you were in TX because you are available and nice.

PS, I’m in WA, lol