Vizio 37” LCD HDTV

about 15 left i think…this is going to be a while.

I live a three hour drive from Costco. It’s internet all the way for me!

“No bright pixel defects – Guaranteed
No permanent burn in – Guaranteed
Ideal in bright-light environments – minimal glare”

Very nice!

time to move out of west virginia

Where is the closest costco from Indiana. I NEED A COSTCO. Thier tv yes is $100 more but 2 year warranty and comes with the hdmi cable.

You can get a 10ft HDMI cable for 10 bucks on ebay

Um, if you wait about 20 minutes, your wish will be granted!

downside of costo: unless you use american express you have to pay cash money up front. That’s fine for smaller purchases but I usually throw big ticket items on my card for points and such.

If its the same price on amazon, i’ll probably wait to see what else comes up that is smaller in size and price.

depends on where you live. i don’t pay sales tax.

also it is $529 for the 32" w/ costco’s extended warranty.

also for those that have never shopped at costco, you have to be a member and memberships cost like $50 a year, so if you aren’t a member, tag another $50 on.

Sam’s Club price for new updated same-size model - $79 more. I have this TV and it’s a great one, but W00t shouldnt sell refurm stuff at near-new prices. Shame on you woot…

Get one from Sam’s/Costco with 2 year warranty instead

Why dont you just get whats on woot.com today the westinghouse isnt as big and probably not as good, but its $200 cheaper.

Indianapolis(2)
Merrillville
Louisville
Toledo
Chicago (lots)

most newlyweds aren’t concerned about the bedroom tv. will your bride come from costco as well?

Look at the regular page at www.woot.com. They are offering a 32" Westinghouse for $399.99 plus $5 shipping.

Has anyone used this as a monitor?