VIZIO 38” 5.1 Sound Bar System

Does this include the 2 satellite speakers? They are supposed to be included with this model (5.1, duh) and are in the picture, but not in the package contents.

Buyer confirms the two satellite speakers are included.

We own these and they great especially when paired with our Vizio 4k tv. integrates perfectly and it has bluetooth functionality. I would recommend speaker stands (monoprice) for the rear speakers that are run through your wireless subwoofer. I paid $240+, but am still impressed. Highly recommended.

So are the two satelite speakers wireless like the subwoofer or connect into sound bar like a receiver would?

They are wired to your wireless subwoofer (which needs a power outlet). We centered subwoofer at the back of our couch and placed the mounted speakers (on adjustable stands) right behind the couch and tucked the wires under the couch. The wires are long enough for different setup situations, but yes the rear speakers are wired to the subwoofer.

So these are hard wired- or with spring “pinch” connectors? I have wiring already in the walls I can utilize - but I don’t want to splice the wires on a new purchase

Can you adjust the subwoofer sound? Say, if you want it to be a little quieter when the kids are asleep? Thanks for any help.

So… mine just arrived without the two satellite speakers…

EDIT: On further inspection it is NOT the correct model.

Oh man, sorry! If you haven’t yet, please email your order info and issue to support@woot.com. Let us know how things pan out.

Got mine today. Very impressed with both the shipping and the quality of this product.

Seamless integration with my Vizio TV. Very happy customer here.

Even i didn’t get the 2 satellite speakers? They are supposed to be included with this model (5.1, duh) and are in the picture, but not in the package. I am so disappointed.

Does this include the 2 satellite speakers? They are supposed to be included with this model (5.1, duh) and are in the picture, but not in the package contents. I see others also facing the same issue. This is so disappointing

Just found out I got the wrong model. I got 3821 instead of 3851 which I ordered. :frowning:

I always talk up woot but mine showed up in a box labeled 3851, which I paid for, and received the 3821. Which is only 2.1 “surround sound”.

Oh man, sorry! If you haven’t, please email your order info and situation to support@woot.com. CS can check into your account and any available options.

I also received shipment today (6/6). I ordered and was charged 169.99 for model SB3851-C0C 38" 5.1 surround with 2 satellite speakers, but received the lesser model SB3821-C6 2.1 with no satellite speakers or hookup. Was still charged for the higher priced model, no notification what I would be receiving was a lesser version. Read multiple comments of others receiving the same without satellite speakers, what is going on??

I just received the same. Ordered 3851 w/ speakers and received 3821 without and was charged for higher. Did they resolve for you?

Sorry to hear about your order. Have you already emailed CS?

I went through “I Need Help” through my order page and it said a message was sent, but how can I confirm it was received? Didn’t receive anything in my email