VIZIO 38” 5.1 Sound Bar System

Check your spam/junk folders for an auto confirmation. If you don’t see anything, post back and let me know so I can check with CS for you.

No auto reply in my inbox/spam indicating I sent a CS request. Can you contact me through my username or do I need to post my Order # ?

You can send me a private message with your order number by clicking the little envelope icon next to my avatar. I’ll be sure that they received your message.

Same thing happened to me. I ordered and was charged 169.99 for model SB3851-C0C 38" 5.1 surround with 2 satellite speakers, but received the lesser model SB3821-C6 2.1 with no satellite speakers.
I contacted CS and got an email back saying they would give me a partial refund of $65 which would still make the 2.1 surround set more expensive then if I had ordered it at that time.
Was going just eat it but now that i see there are others and not just a simple mistake gonna reach out to my cousin lawyer.

Good Afternoon,

thank you for your previous assistance, as customer service responded after my post to you. I followed instructions to return the order in the fed ex label I was provided with. The order was received on your end and signed for on Thursday June 16th, and I have still yet to receive any correspondence or receipt of full refund on my credit card.

Sorry for the delay; once your return is processed, it can take 7-10 business days for the refund to show up on your card (depending on your bank, it can be faster). To have someone check in on your refund status, please shoot CS a quick email, as they can access your account.