VIZIO 38” 5.1 Sound Bar System

I bought one of these last time round. I LOVE IT. I’ve had a great time enjoying far more immersive sound. It has BT and I can Pair it with my PC/Phone (android) to Really Enjoy Streaming Audio Apps or my own mp3 selection or even radio. And the Unit and Remote have some nice features for power saving and a night time mode that’s less bassy. The satellite speakers and sub woofer are wired to each other but not the Main Sound Bar (wireless) so its a clean setup.
Look for Atlantic Universal Satellite Speaker Stands, they work well and are very affordable.

I bought it last time around too. Then a guy posted this!

SO I THEN RETURNED IT. $30 I would rather have it new with a 1 year warranty. Sale goes until April 2.

The one at Sam’s is the D0, which is the newer 2016 model with Smartcast. The model here is the 2015 model C0.

I have the newer model of the 5.1 version and it is excellent. Sounds really great and and works with just about any setup. I used Ark/SES settings to make it so it automatically acts as the audio for anything I show on my TV and is controlled by more normal TV remote.

I actually purchased mine through Dell and it came with a $100GC (249.99 + $100GC) although I’d love to have a Smart Cast arrangement.
AND…Depending on how you register your device…REMOVE THE Refurb’d Part of the S/N and you’re good to go.