VIZIO 39" 1080p LED HDTV

Find plenty of info at the Product Page

Lotsa reviewers and stars on Amazon

Here is the CNet review page

And this
[youtube=aE-oQOybXJ8][/youtube]

Pretty good reviews (4.2 out of 5.0) over at walmart.com

Good reviews (4 out of 5 stars) over at costco.com

Does anyone else take it as a bad sign that Vizio has been selling a TON of refurb TVs through Woot for about a year now.

Never mind the individual Woots, there have been 2 separate Woot Events within the past 12 months solely for Vizio TVs.

I myself have bought 2 different refurb Vizios through Woot, BOTH had to go back with the same problem (TV does not read any controller, the eye is dead).

I know I’m at one end of the extreme with my bad luck, but the sheer amount of refurbs from Vizio is striking.

Vizio is an American brand. This is also a great deal on a 1080p

My local Costco has this new with tax at $54 more than this refurb with Square Trade and shipping. I get Costco return policy, and a choke factor – I can choke the salesman if repeated problems occur. A 14% premium.

I wonder about the “deal”…

Have two vizios both bought as refurbished. One has a weird bar issue where every so often I get a weird glowing bar on the screen with certain colors… the other is flawless.

Walmart has this exact deal for $265… and when it turnd up broken, you can just take it down you local walmart… http://www.walmart.com/ip/23857132?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227000000000&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=21486607510&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=19880599990&veh=sem

I got this TV for my sister last time. We’ve had zero problems. I kinda want to upgrade my 32 inch, but my vizio has been doing fine for over 6 years now. Can’t justify it. My friend has a 54 inch that he bought when vizio first launched at costco and it is still working fine. Vizio is a fine brand in my opinion.

CNET review of a similar TV

The TV does not work. I received it and waited a few months before turning it on. It would not turn on.

I’m really sorry to hear about your experience. If you haven’t already, please email your order details and situation to support@woot.com for assistance.